• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Discussion (Other Teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
ZDS looks to be injured on the field

edit: walked off field with own power

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
For record if Dallas punts this without, I would consider every future Cowboys possession garbage time.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I see our pass rush left for Greener pastures. Too bad ZDS was asking for too much money.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If you are down 3 but more likely 4 scores with 20 minutes left, you are in garbage time. You are not winning the game, you are salvaging the stat line.
no you are not and if any team plays like that, then they are pretty damn stupid.

Like you've never seen a comeback of this magnitude before or you're blind as a bat. The game is 60 minutes last I checked and there is still a chance they could come back

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dak is so average it hurts. He once again missed another wide open receiver right in front of him. I get he has people in his face, but he was right in front of him...

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
i convinced my 2 packer boys that they would have a top defense this year.. theyre thanking all ravens for zadarius smith lol

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
no you are not

If I gave you 100 to 1 odds on Dallas (assuming they didnt kick that FG), would you bet a meaningful amount of money? Technically you can be down 3 scores with 2:30 left and win (if you are Peyton Manning) but that does not make it not garbage time.

Dallas is not winning this game even with that FG, even if the defense turns it on and the offense does as well. If you are down 4 scores with under 20 minutes left the game is over.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If I gave you 100 to 1 odds on Dallas (assuming they didnt kick that FG), would you bet a meaningful amount of money? Technically you can be down 3 scores with 2:30 left and win (if you are Peyton Manning) but that does not make it not garbage time.

Dallas is not winning this game even with that FG, even if the defense turns it on and the offense does as well. If you are down 4 scores with under 20 minutes left the game is over.
That's not the point at all. I'm reasonable, but I'm also not going to say it can't be done and the defense isn't going to play in prevent mode either.

and if a team starts playing prevent with this much time on the game then they aren't coached well.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now for Dak to pad some stats and make it look like the Dallas offense didnt choke hard today