• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

Hey guys obviously I'm a packers fan but we didn't deserve this tonight and Detroit got screwed. I feel very dirty as this was given to us. The NFL officiating is awful right now. Something needs to be done. I can't stand our current commissioner Goodell, he is a joke.
We appreciate your being contrite but I won’t go so far as to say you didn’t deserve the win you just were not put in a position to have to work harder to earn it.

IMO the first poor call on illegal hands to the face was a forgivable mistake ... the kind that are just going to happen. But then not realizing the mistake and making that second call - especially given the circumstances- that was criminal.

It would have been great to see the Lions have 1:30 to move into Praters range and see if the Pack D could stop it.

Nurps

MVP
We appreciate your being contrite but I won’t go so far as to say you didn’t deserve the win you just were not put in a position to have to work harder to earn it.

IMO the first poor call on illegal hands to the face was a forgivable mistake ... the kind that are just going to happen. But then not realizing the mistake and making that second call - especially given the circumstances- that was criminal.

It would have been great to see the Lions have 1:30 to move into Praters range and see if the Pack D could stop it.

Plus didn't they say the player who was called for hands to the face had NEVER had that penalty called on him in his career?!?! Then two phantom flags in one game?!?! Unreal....

Plus didn't they say the player who was called for hands to the face had NEVER had that penalty called on him in his career?!?! Then two phantom flags in one game?!?! Unreal....

He had his hands on his chinstrap but not on the Facemask. It was two awful calls.