• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Seahawks

How many times do the Ravens sack Russell Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I mean.....if I'm waking up next to THIS (see below), I better be putting up MVP stats. Russell is winning on and OFF the field.

PhotoBySasha3-1556895851-640x618.jpg

Last edited:

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Seahawks are incredibly lucky to be 5-1 at this point. We are somewhat unlucky to be 4-2. I totally see the Ravens beating the Seahawks badly next week and going into the bye week to heal and recover.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The Seahawks are incredibly lucky to be 5-1 at this point. We are somewhat unlucky to be 4-2. I totally see the Ravens beating the Seahawks badly next week and going into the bye week to heal and recover.
You’re wild. Russell Wilson is the best qb in the league right now, they have a really strong rushing attack, and an insane front seven

Fast Eddie

Practice Squad
I was already looking forward to watching this game. With the signing of MP, I think this will make things even more interesting.

Ravens 31 - Seahawks - 24

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
You’re wild. Russell Wilson is the best qb in the league right now, they have a really strong rushing attack, and an insane front seven
After your response I got to thinking if I was the only one that thought luck had a lot to do with their standing. So I went ahead and researched their record. Luckily (no pun intended) I found a few articles from reputable sources that think like I do. So, I don't believe I'm that wild!

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...arned-their-road-tough-victory-vs-the-browns/

https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest...eattle-been-more-lucky-good-through-six-games

Add to that Lockett's ridiculous TD catch against the Rams, sure they've been plenty lucky so far.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was already looking forward to watching this game. With the signing of MP, I think this will make things even more interesting.

Ravens 31 - Seahawks - 24
I don't think we put up 31 but I don't think they put up 24 either. So I think the game is going to be played in the trenches with rain being forecast. So I think a heavy dose of running is the order of the day. Whoever stops the run and the occasional play action pass or the scramble pass is going to win the game. My prediction is the Ravens win 24-13

rossihunter2

Staff Member
After your response I got to thinking if I was the only one that thought luck had a lot to do with their standing. So I went ahead and researched their record. Luckily (no pun intended) I found a few articles from reputable sources that think like I do. So, I don't believe I'm that wild!

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...arned-their-road-tough-victory-vs-the-browns/

https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest...eattle-been-more-lucky-good-through-six-games

Add to that Lockett's ridiculous TD catch against the Rams, sure they've been plenty lucky so far.

They’re a team that invites close games by the nature of the way their offence plays but they are a very good team ultimately - they could have lost more games and their record could be worse but they scheme themselves this way because they clearly know they have the talent to win those sorts of games

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
They’re a team that invites close games by the nature of the way their offence plays but they are a very good team ultimately - they could have lost more games and their record could be worse but they scheme themselves this way because they clearly know they have the talent to win those sorts of games
Reminds me of one other team but I just can't remember which one....

I can just see them planning, we could go with plan A which will see us win by 20 points or plan B where we win by 2 and give our fans heart attacks. Let's go with plan B lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I can just see them planning, we could go with plan A which will see us win by 20 points or plan B where we win by 2 and give our fans heart attacks. Let's go with plan B lol
Atleast a Plan B+, but definitely not Plan C.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’d go with plan B because plan A sounds way too ballsy and sounds like it needs an absurd amount of execution and could lead to disaster. Let’s just stick with what we do and suck on one side of the ball while the other bails out the sucky side

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
They struggled against the Bengals, Browns, Rams and Steelers. They are barely getting through mid tier teams. They have great talent but it hasn't really showed through most of their games.

Tank

Hall of Famer
They struggled against the Bengals, Browns, Rams and Steelers. They are barely getting through mid tier teams. They have great talent but it hasn't really showed through most of their games.
They are much better at home.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Browns struggled against basically everyone but kicked the shit out of us. The Steelers on their third qb took us to the wire and it took a bit of a freak turnover and walkoff fg to win. Bengals took us to one score.

The same argument you’re making here is the same argument we’ve been defending from other fan bases this whole season lol and we’re no better

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Browns struggled against basically everyone but kicked the shit out of us. The Steelers on their third qb took us to the wire and it took a bit of a freak turnover and walkoff fg to win. Bengals took us to one score.

The same argument you’re making here is the same argument we’ve been defending from other fan bases this whole season lol and we’re no better
we managed to give them the seam all day. Probably baker mayfield's best bess or maybe his only pass nowadays.