• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Discussion (Other Teams)

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-22_15-48-52.png

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
All I want to see is for all these pundits speaking ill of Lamar's 9-20 for 143 yds passing talk about Sam Darnold's passing woes tomorrow. Somehow they conveniently forget that 5 passes from Lamar were dropped yet they shit all over his passing but if it is Darnold or Mayfield it is just a bad day! I'm fucking so tired of these punk pundits I need to go puke.

All I want to see is for all these pundits speaking ill of Lamar's 9-20 for 143 yds passing talk about Sam Darnold's passing woes tomorrow. Somehow they conveniently forget that 5 passes from Lamar were dropped yet they shit all over his passing but if it is Darnold or Mayfield it is just a bad day! I'm fucking so tired of these punk pundits I need to go puke.

Actually he should have been 14 of 20 for 250 yards if you take the drops out. Yeah the media is a joke.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
8-24, 50 yds and 4 INTs? Is that the worst stat line for a starting QB this year along with Baker's egg recently? These are the top 2 QBs taken the year Lamar Jackson was drafted. My God, we are super blessed to luck into Lamar Jackson.

8-24, 50 yds and 4 INTs? Is that the worst stat line for a starting QB this year along with Baker's egg recently? These are the top 2 QBs taken the year Lamar Jackson was drafted. My God, we are super blessed to luck into Lamar Jackson.
How many rushing yards did LJ have? It had to be 150?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
He made a 7th all-time bad fantasy game today, was -8.2 at one stage.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it just me or is Brady looking really old and tired? I think his play has declined this year but maybe it's wishful thinking on my part.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
That's a catch. Otherwise I'm gonna be pissed about another non catch called a catch against Baltimore that was much worse and aided by the ground. I can't remember who it was against?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Patriots' QBs faced weeks 2-7:
2. Ryan Fitzpatrick
3. Luke Falk
4. Josh Allen
5. Colt McCoy
6. Daniel Jones
7. Sam Darnold.

We got this.