• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We won the 2018 Draft QB Sweepstakes and the Browns, Giants, Bills and Jets are going to look dumb for passing on Lamar much like how the Bears are looking for dumb taking Trubisky over Watson.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We won the 2018 Draft QB Sweepstakes and the Browns, Giants, Bills and Jets are going to look dumb for passing on Lamar much like how the Bears are looking for dumb taking Trubisky over Watson.
hell, they took Trubisky over Mahomes AND Watson

JO_75

Hall of Famer
NFL needs their schedule making computers repaired, who the hell thought it was a good idea to have Pats vs Jets end week 7, start week 8 with the Deadskins and Vikings, and end Week 8 with the miserable matchup of Dolphins vs Steelers.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like they're going to take the mantle of best defense of all time...i mean 48 points conceded through 7 games? that's unreal..

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lets drop 49 on them

What i dont get and im saying this with utter honesty is how a team with so little star power ( let's be honest here) can do this

John Simon?
Jamie Collins ?
Kyle Van Noy?

we've see Jason McCourtey and he's hardly a world beater but solid player
Hightower is a good player

but i've never seen such a well oiled machine dominate like this..

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
What i dont get and im saying this with utter honesty is how a team with so little star power ( let's be honest here) can do this

John Simon?
Jamie Collins ?
Kyle Van Noy?

we've see Jason McCourtey and he's hardly a world beater but solid player
Hightower is a good player

but i've never seen such a well oiled machine dominate like this..
Look at the teams and QBs they've played. Non of them threaten you really

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
hope decosta can work some magic. at the most it'll be this time next week if he's pulled something off.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pat's have played the Jets twice, Steelers, Dolphins, Bill's, Redskins, and Giants....

The Bill's are the only good team of that bunch and their offense isn't really dynamic by any stretch.

So ya...they should be blowing those teams out.