• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The DeCosta and the Andrews

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Harbs is like “...note to self: bench Andrews when it rains”

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
lamar jackson is lighting up the league and holy shit its great to be a part of.

question is, does lamar start getting mvp talk over wilson after going toe to toe in his stadium and beating his team, the refs, and the weather?

Christian Schwarz

Practice Squad
Where them haters at after the browns game? Where dey at doe?!?!? There were A LOT OF EM.

I thought the season was over? I thought We should fire Harbaugh?

All the great plays today, the best one was when we should have gone for a FG and Harbs was like NOPE called a timeout, immediately told Lamar were going for it go get us the 1st down. Yet we get a TD.

Hate on me if you want but that's some Brady bellichek magic right there.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I am absolutely blown away by Lamar Jackson. We all know what he's capable of doing but to completely take the game over in Russell's house the way he did is really unbelievable.

I have to give a huge shout out to our D - finally more than just glimpses of what we've been used to for a long time.

What a win!!!

Christian Schwarz

Practice Squad
I think Andrews performance could be blamed on the Rain, but it still hurts that Hayden Hurst is essentially a bust at this point given his lack of use/production. Shoulda took Calvin Ridley at 25.

But stuff happens

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I am absolutely blown away by Lamar Jackson. We all know what he's capable of doing but to completely take the game over in Russell's house the way he did is really unbelievable.

I have to give a huge shout out to our D - finally more than just glimpses of what we've been used to for a long time.

What a win!!!
Man with a decent pass rush shoule would be crazy

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
man im riding high on this one. i cant believe we did that. this team is on its way to something big because not only did our new young qb come out there and show the world that hes the real deal, but our defense which was a huge weakness SHUT DOWN the league mvp with a pick six, a clutch fumble six, and generally shut it all down despite the refs giving them all the help they could ever wish for.

seriously this feels great. my outlook on this team is entirely different and now im really upset that theyre gonna let me down again in the future because thats what harbaugh teams tend to do lmao

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Where them haters at after the browns game? Where dey at doe?!?!? There were A LOT OF EM.

I thought the season was over? I thought We should fire Harbaugh?

All the great plays today, the best one was when we should have gone for a FG and Harbs was like NOPE called a timeout, immediately told Lamar were going for it go get us the 1st down. Yet we get a TD.

Hate on me if you want but that's some Brady bellichek magic right there.
we won't see Sami for a while now.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Best the defense has looked this year, I got on them after Cleveland but they played great. Looks like the changes have helped a lot.

O-line and Lamar really stepped up in the second half. Ingram did great with some tough runs and that block on Clowney. Andrews did not do well but he should bounce back.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
man im riding high on this one. i cant believe we did that. this team is on its way to something big because not only did our new young qb come out there and show the world that hes the real deal, but our defense which was a huge weakness SHUT DOWN the league mvp with a pick six, a clutch fumble six, and generally shut it all down despite the refs giving them all the help they could ever wish for.

seriously this feels great. my outlook on this team is entirely different and now im really upset that theyre gonna let me down again in the future because thats what harbaugh teams tend to do lmao
better --- Pick six and scoop six

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

...and you're really gonna die on that hill?