• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Patriots

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
The best part about the bullshit chant was they tossed to a commercial when it started and when they came back from the break it was still going! It was so beautiful...….
That was classic. Best bullshit chant ever, the cadence was perfect and the crowd rocked it. Never to be topped!

I remember being at a game where we was playing Jacksonville when they were a really good team back in either the late 1990's or early 2000's and there were a lot of bad calls by the refs and the whole stadium chanted bullshit and it was rocking loud. It was talked about by local tv. Anyways I'm trying to figger out if this was the 1st time to be chanted since I never heard it before and if its just a Baltimore thang.Tried to google when the chant was 1st used and couldn't find nothing except the New England game but its been used before.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Tbh our wrs aint arent all that great so maybe pats could still play their normal mcv just spy b.king. I cant see them putting gilmore on brown cause regardless they would still need a S over top.. maybe put gilmore on snead or boykin and maybe jones or jackson on brown. If we see 8 man boxes we better aud out to a spread of some sort.

Should just be a normal game for us.. i hope we dont over think it and just save some of our special shit for when we play them in offs

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
In 2007, the Ravens almost ended the perfect season. Fell short in the end 27-24 and changed everything about the Ravens moving forward. I'm predicting we again show the AFC we are the only team who can go toe to toe with them. Tucker hits a game winning FG after Lamar puts us in FG range to win it.

Patriots 21
Ravens 24

DMH_in_WA

Practice Squad
I think my head is about to explode. I just watched a segment of Speak for Yourself and I thought it was a SNL skit until I realized they were serious. I watched 4 men spend 11 mins explaining how what the Ravens were able to do really didn't matter or mean anything and how the Patriots were the much more impressive team on Sunday night. I've never seen anything like it.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think my head is about to explode. I just watched a segment of Speak for Yourself and I thought it was a SNL skit until I realized they were serious. I watched 4 men spend 11 mins explaining how what the Ravens were able to do really didn't matter or mean anything and how the Patriots were the much more impressive team on Sunday night. I've never seen anything like it.

The show needs to get canceled