• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Patriots

Charm City

Pro Bowler
This is a game where we need to get the ball first and score early and often. If we fall behind, the Pats will drop multiple DBs into coverage and basically let the Ravens run and waste the clock. We can't have Lamar playing catchup and throwing against their secondary, which is much better than the run D.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
God after this dreadful bye week I’m so excited for this game man Sunday night football in Baltimore lets go! PS the bye has been dreadful for me it messes with my entire week but the team needed it so it was good also lol

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I'm paying good money to go to this game knowing damn well we could lose. It's a rare opportunity and I don't know when I'll ever get this chance again.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I'm paying good money to go to this game knowing damn well we could lose. It's a rare opportunity and I don't know when I'll ever get this chance again.
I’m so jealous I want to but I can’t spare the coin I think the tickets I was looking at would be about $900 for me and my wife to go. Have a good time I wanna hear the crowd like I did last week against Seattle

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I’m so jealous I want to but I can’t spare the coin I think the tickets I was looking at would be about $900 for me and my wife to go. Have a good time I wanna hear the crowd like I did last week against Seattle
I paid about $300. I know, it's hella expensive and I'm going to be tight on money soon but I had to take this one opportunity. Going to take a lot of pictures and hopefully this will be memorable.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I paid about $300. I know, it's hella expensive and I'm going to be tight on money soon but I had to take this one opportunity. Going to take a lot of pictures and hopefully this will be memorable.
yeah I bought my three tickets back in May or June for 595.00 in section 530 (row 15).

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I almost pulled the trigger to fly up with the wife and attend. I just couldn't justify the $1K total cost right now. Times is rough. GO RAVENS!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Finally a primetime blackout at the bank!

Sunday night blackouts in Baltimore have this crazy epic feel and I can’t explain it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Sarah Ellison on twitter:

Bill Belichick spoke about Lamar Jackson today, and there was a theme. "He's very fast and he's definitely a hard guy to handle. That's definitely a problem. He's fast and that's really a big problem ... DEs just aren't fast enough ... He's a problem. He's definitely a problem."

i mean obviously thats all true but i feel a little underwhelmed by that analysis lol

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Bill Belichick spoke about Lamar Jackson today, and there was a theme. "He's very fast and he's definitely a hard guy to handle. That's definitely a problem. He's fast and that's really a big problem ... DEs just aren't fast enough ... He's a problem. He's definitely a problem."

i mean obviously thats all true but i feel a little underwhelmed by that analysis lol
That's actually the most he said about opposing player since he faced #20

Charm City

Pro Bowler

sounds to me like he's not going to put any DEs on the field lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I work with a Pats fan and I told him thanks for the win yesterday. He quickly remembered that I'm a Ravens fan and he goes, "Oh yeah that's right. We play you guys this Sunday. I think you guys may be the only team to beat us."

FWIW.