• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Patriots

Pats

Veteran
Toughest game of the season I think for us, if the 0 is to go I think baltimore away is definitely the biggest chance. Lamar is a real threat, mainly because we always suck against mobile QBs. Should be a great game.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Toughest game of the season I think for us, if the 0 is to go I think baltimore away is definitely the biggest chance. Lamar is a real threat, mainly because we always suck against mobile QBs. Should be a great game.

no injuries and I’ll be good. Should be a great matchup.

I seem to recall you are Australian? Not sure where you are based but we have a few people getting together to watch it in a pub in Sydney

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
BB in the press conference mentioned the Ravns twice on separate occasions, unprompted.

He said we have to look ahead to the Ravens. They have been off a couple of weeks so we know they will be ready and a tough opponent.

Then said later we have to get ready for the Ravens now.

Totally the most lopsided coaching match up vs Freddie Kittens in the history of the game. Browns just like they were only focused on staying warm and dry during the game. Kittens should be fired for not just his ineptitude, nor what he just did, but for total incompetence.

Still Belichick breaking character and admitting he was looking forward to the Ravens is a big tell. He knows how big a game it will be AND how dismissable the Browns are.
Thats just how quickly bill is one to his next opponent seen him do this a few times

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Ravens have always played Pats tough and he knows it. The fact that the Ravens havnt been meeting the Pats in the playoffs the past few years is probably a nice perk that BB knows he is about to lose.
A W is gonna get people on their high horse only for us to get killed by them in playoffs just like how chargers did

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
pats have the best secondsry in nfl and the best at man cvg.. we dont have great wrs plus theyre are probably the only team in nfl that could still play man cvg vs us and just spy someone to slow down lamar from running

Charm City

Pro Bowler
A W is gonna get people on their high horse only for us to get killed by them in playoffs just like how chargers did
I don't think anyone was on their high horse last year. We needed to go 6-1 and relied on a 4th quarter mosely interception just to sneak in

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
pats have the best secondsry in nfl and the best at man cvg.. we dont have great wrs plus theyre are probably the only team in nfl that could still play man cvg vs us and just spy someone to slow down lamar from running
Who ever is spying him wont be able to catch him. And if they play a lot of man then he should have room to break a long one

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Who ever is spying him wont be able to catch him. And if they play a lot of man then he should have room to break a long one
I think they'll play an extreme form of contain. keep the rushers engaged and in their lanes rather than get to the QB. That'll keep him in the pocket and force him to throw. They have to hope the coverage holds up if they do that and forces him into a bad throw or a throwaway

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

I'm confident Lamar is better then last year because lets be clear the defense was INSANE against the Chargers O, but the Ravens lost that game because they went 2 hours without completing a pass.

Even if I think Lamar has regressed since week 2 as a passer, he is still much better then that so that will not be an issue.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I predict that we will win comfortably
I've been feeling the same way. We might even blow them out if we play mistake free. As good as the Pats record is and their defensive stats they just haven't played anyone good...like at all

Their defense has been opportunistic taking advantage of other teams mistakes more than they have been forcing the issue. Their run D is average and I've seen a lot of turnovers and touchdowns they got on defense were more horrible plays by the opposing team than they were great plays by them.

They haven't faced an offense even remotely close to ours yet.

Their offense has really benefited from their defense because they really dont have an identity or anything that scares you mismatch wise other than Edelman. Their run game is below average, their TE group might be the worst in the NFL and Brady has had an average season at best which is horrible by his standards. Also....they dont have a kicker anymore lol.

Plus...its in Baltimore. I've never felt so confident going against the Patriots. Just play mistake free on offense and I think theres a chance we dominate

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-30_6-30-21.png