• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Better and The Best vs NE

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-11-4_17-29-21.png

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
If not for a couple of fumbles this is an even blowier blowout

awesome win - great 3 weeks for the ravens - seahawks win in the C-Link, get healthy in bye week, pats win
I feel really good about this team right now. Roman was spot on with his play calls tonight. It seemed everyone contributed tonight.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
It feels like watching Michael Vick in his prime.

The Patriots will be a much tougher assignment if we face them in the playoffs (for a lot of reasons), but it always feels great to end their unbeaten season. Especially on primetime and in such a convincing way.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I feel like I should be more concerned about how we were man-handled by the hurry up, but I don’t think anyone orchestrates it better than Brady. We’ll have to adjust if we see them again

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

The Patriots will be a much tougher assignment if we face them in the playoffs (for a lot of reasons), but it always feels great to end their unbeaten season. Especially on primetime and in such a convincing way.
Rather play the Patriots than the Chiefs with Mahomes .

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel like I should be more concerned about how we were man-handled by the hurry up, but I don’t think anyone orchestrates it better than Brady. We’ll have to adjust if we see them again
The solution is some time killing Lamar Td drives !

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

We have some tough games ahead but if we keep this going, NE might not get top seed for he playoffs

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Now that Peyton Manning is obviously retired I don’t think there is a single QB in the nfl except Brees or arod who can break down a D and run the hurry up close to Tom

JAAM

Hall of Famer