• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Better and The Best vs NE

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Happy for the win and happy there were some turnovers so there is some stuff to criticize in practice. If it were a complete beatdown then I would have been worried for the Bengals next week because if they lose to the Bengals then this win was all for naught.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I feel like I should be more concerned about how we were man-handled by the hurry up, but I don’t think anyone orchestrates it better than Brady. We’ll have to adjust if we see them again

the first 2 times they did it we just got stuck and made the mistake of having guys like BWill in on that 2nd drive - all we needed was one positive disruptive play on defence somewhere and we would have had a chance - next drive we force 2 incompletions and the pats have to slow down for 3rd and long and we get the dime package on but the guys on the field just needed to find 1 play (maybe 2) to give themselves the opportunity to slow down the offence

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
love how we didnt really change much on offense.. liked what we did with earl that was remarkable.. BB gonna take advatange of that in the offs though so hopefully we got alot of other shit up our sleeves..

I guess harbaugh and staff can really put together a decent game plan

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Idk.. to me, it looked like he had a lot of time.. especially on his edleman throws.. edleman got open alot late due to no pressure

when they got in rhythm in those 2 no huddle drives the pressure disappeared but we had consistent pressure on all other obvious passing downs it seemed - bowser had a nice rush that i saw, judon was constantly in the backfield - he had like 4 qb hits at least (one on the ET INT)

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-11-4_18-2-23.png

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It feels like watching Michael Vick in his prime.

The Patriots will be a much tougher assignment if we face them in the playoffs (for a lot of reasons), but it always feels great to end their unbeaten season. Especially on primetime and in such a convincing way.
Vick was never this good fam.

We should stop worshipping Vick, who is now becoming the most overrated player in nfl history. When people are afraid to crown Lamar the most dangerous running qb ever because Vick existed, then you know he’s overrated. Vick never looked like this, running or throwing.