• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Better and The Best vs NE

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ravens remain UNDEFEATED when I go to Ravens game since 2012.

My voice is close to being gone from screaming so loud. Never been this excited for a win since the Super Bowl.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Vick was never this good fam.

We should stop worshipping Vick, who is now becoming the most overrated player in nfl history. When people are afraid to crown Lamar the most dangerous running qb ever because Vick existed, then you know he’s overrated. Vick never looked like this, running or throwing.
I thought lamar was a better runner than vick when we first drafted him so yea i def agree with you.. loved vick. Was a big impact on the game and culture but only thing he had on lamar was arm strength.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
It feels like Lamar slowly but surely is building towards a breakout game. It's a weird feeling that I have. I don't think that Dolphin game was it

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Besides the 2 sidearm throws to the o-line, he looked pretty accurate today

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
It feels like Lamar slowly but surely is building towards a breakout game. It's a weird feeling that I have. I don't think that Dolphin game was it
shit he been breaking out every game to me lol.. long as i keep seeing improvement im good. His pocket awareness looked better today than
Previous games

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
shit he been breaking out every game to me lol.. long as i keep seeing improvement im good. His pocket awareness looked better today than
Previous games

The team as a whole has really only played 1 bad game. The Browns. Maybe it was kind of a fluke, just a mix of health and wrong place wrong time

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I said lamar was a better runner than vick when we first drafted him so yea i def agree with you.. loved vick. Was a big impact on the game and culture but only thing he had on lamar was arm strength.
Vick was such a bad passer, Vick literally until his time in philly looked like Lamar last year. His ENTIRE falcons stint he looked like a strong armed project and never advanced from there. Plus his running was mostly broken field sprinting, Lamar is carving up loaded fronts like an all pro RB right now and evading sacks like I’ve never seen.

He had a play where he dropped, exploded up in the pocket like 2 yards in one step to evade 2 rushers, they countered back up and he exploded backwards again, then climbed the pocket one more time. He’s just toying with defenders

Tank

Hall of Famer
Vick was such a bad passer, Vick literally until his time in philly looked like Lamar last year. His ENTIRE falcons stint he looked like a strong armed project and never advanced from there. Plus his running was mostly broken field sprinting, Lamar is carving up loaded fronts like an all pro RB right now and evading sacks like I’ve never seen.

He had a play where he dropped, exploded up in the pocket like 2 yards in one step to evade 2 rushers, they countered back up and he exploded backwards again, then climbed the pocket one more time. He’s just toying with defenders
I always thought Vick looked like a baseball fastball pitcher throwing a football. Zero touch.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Lamar.jpg

Tank

Hall of Famer
Tuck actually missed a kick. I blame whoever it was that talked about his flawless record this year. Knew right away he would miss something tonight. lol

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
But for real not a single reporter asked about Ronnie Stanley after the gams bruh not knowing is killing me and when was Lamar crying?

This makes the stench of that Browns loss so much worse.
Well - what it does is makes the Browns loss look like a complete outlier. Teams have those. GB had one today.

It was early when we lost that game to the Browns and I was concerned that it wasn't an outlier, but that was us. Then we had close wins against teams with losing records and that made it hard to validate who we were. Then we beat Seattle and it started feeling more like an outlier and this game made it official ...

We are legit.