• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Rams

purp

Practice Squad
I don't think Jared Goff has the mental toughness to hang with us for 60 minutes. He's going to get hit a lot and if we can survive the first 15-20 scripted plays I think we'll be able to play our game.

I expect a lot of power in this game to mitigate the rush.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
If, and this is still a big if, we win these next two it's effectively over, right?

Browns would have to win out to draw level with us, right? ( im counting the steelers out)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don't think Jared Goff has the mental toughness to hang with us for 60 minutes. He's going to get hit a lot and if we can survive the first 15-20 scripted plays I think we'll be able to play our game.

I expect a lot of power in this game to mitigate the rush.
Not only the hits, but he won’t survive the pressure of limited opportunities. He knows once that second half rolls around he’ll get maybe 3 possessions and he will have to score six on all of them to have a chance.

That right there is this teams identity, score a TD every possession or you’re screwed, when the clock gets thin that’s when we crank down and capitalize on their desperation.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
If, and this is still a big if, we win these next two it's effectively over, right?

Browns would have to win out to draw level with us, right? ( im counting the steelers out)
If we win these next two games, I’m not sure anyone can stop us but us.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
i think technically at the moment we cant be guaranteed the division until after week 15 as it stands right now - obviously that could change dramatically this week

the browns are 4-6 so even if they win out they could only win 10 games max

we'd reach 10 if we won the next two.

it's pretty much over if we take care of business over the next 10 days.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Rams potentially being full strength at WR scares me even with Goff throwing. Our secondary will have to absolutely play lights out

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Rams potentially being full strength at WR scares me even with Goff throwing. Our secondary will have to absolutely play lights out
just keep Kupp from getting his usual numbers and we shall be fine.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
“Keep it quiet announce at game time don’t let them
prepare”

First of all they’re scared. Second, doesn’t take much preparation to tell one of 3 pro bowl caliber corners “hey, follow that fcker”

lol thought that was your thoughts for a second then re-clicked on the tweet - yeah like we arent gonna prepare for one of their best receivers who's not even injured (been dealing with a personal issue the last week and a bit)

Losing Kubiak set us back 3 years and until Lamar Jackson came in, we didn't start to get our footing again. Now we are on the top of the world and GRo and Wink should be locked up with the key thrown away until OTA's when the season ends.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
But if our pass-rush shows a semblance of what they did to Watson..........
I doubt that would happen, Goff is quicker getting rid of the ball, but if we can continue pressure, even without sacks, we will be absolutely fine.