• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Skura and The Coliseum

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Biggest win in the LA Coliseum in History

First QB in team history to have b2b 4 TD games

most touchdowns passes on MNF

What are the excuses going to be this week.....

only . bad thing is Skura needs an MRI

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I can’t believe it. I just can’t.

We’re watching the most dominant stretch in the history of the modern nfl. This makes the 07 patriots blush. I don’t see how this team can be stopped. Lamar is looking like the best goddamn passer in the entire league, he is Neo in the pocket, the whole game is slowed down and he’s still full speed, he’s processing defenses at a pace that Tom brady would be jealous of, he’s making full field reads in a matter of 2 seconds and resetting the pocket and reading again, and he’s delivering deadly accurate throws every attempt it seems, every spot and every level of the field Lamar is dropping dimes and looks literally unstoppable.

And that was just his PASSING... all of this on top of literally being a Barry Sanders/gale sayers caliber of runner.

Guys were watching potentially the greatest single season performance of any player in nfl history. How anyone can even try to call Russ the mvp is beyond me, Lamar Jackson is doing things that nobody ever thought would be possible in the nfl.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Can’t believe Ramsey came on the field after the game to goon on Peters. Not sure what he said but an easy lip read could see Marcus say “eff you”. lol

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can’t believe it. I just can’t.

We’re watching the most dominant stretch in the history of the modern nfl. This makes the 07 patriots blush. I don’t see how this team can be stopped. Lamar is looking like the best goddamn passer in the entire league, he is Neo in the pocket, the whole game is slowed down and he’s still full speed, he’s processing defenses at a pace that Tom brady would be jealous of, he’s making full field reads in a matter of 2 seconds and resetting the pocket and reading again, and he’s delivering deadly accurate throws every attempt it seems, every spot and every level of the field Lamar is dropping dimes and looks literally unstoppable.

And that was just his PASSING... all of this on top of literally being a Barry Sanders/gale sayers caliber of runner.

Guys were watching potentially the greatest single season performance of any player in nfl history. How anyone can even try to call Russ the mvp is beyond me, Lamar Jackson is doing things that nobody ever thought would be possible in the nfl.
It’s incredible. I am not saying I’m not a believer, but I think if he can do it again against SF nobody can deny him. At that point how could anyone? He would’ve beaten everyone that meant anything at that point. He’s literally putting the team on his back. He makes the defense better because they can rest more. It’s incredible what we’re watching.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar's genuinely operating as the most efficient qb in the game - he missed one throw tonight which should have been caught for a td anyway by hollywood

Lamar leads the NFL with 24 passing tds - just purely in the passing game - he's an outrageous human being and I'm elated he plays for us
AFC Offensive Player of the Week again?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Can’t believe Ramsey came on the field after the game to goon on Peters. Not sure what he said but an easy lip read could see Marcus say “eff you”. lol
certainly didn't understand that either . He just finished hugging one of his former teammates.