• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Skura and The Coliseum

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Jalen Ramsey had to be held back in the tunnel after the game. We've seen how he's played in LA. He don't need no help. That boy can hold himself back all on his own.

I can’t believe it. I just can’t.

We’re watching the most dominant stretch in the history of the modern nfl. This makes the 07 patriots blush. I don’t see how this team can be stopped. Lamar is looking like the best goddamn passer in the entire league, he is Neo in the pocket, the whole game is slowed down and he’s still full speed, he’s processing defenses at a pace that Tom brady would be jealous of, he’s making full field reads in a matter of 2 seconds and resetting the pocket and reading again, and he’s delivering deadly accurate throws every attempt it seems, every spot and every level of the field Lamar is dropping dimes and looks literally unstoppable.

And that was just his PASSING... all of this on top of literally being a Barry Sanders/gale sayers caliber of runner.

Guys were watching potentially the greatest single season performance of any player in nfl history. How anyone can even try to call Russ the mvp is beyond me, Lamar Jackson is doing things that nobody ever thought would be possible in the nfl.
MASSIVE W

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I know Marlon had an issue with his foot, but he did not look like he lost a step at all today. He was STRIDE for STRIDE with everyone.

Someone give this man the All Pro award. Please.