• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bills

With respect to grinding out tough wins against good teams, I feel good. However, I just feel like we played a pretty bad game on defense and a mediocre game with inopportune turnovers on offense. I was in no way expecting a blowout, but I did expect to say following the game, I think we're the better team. Idk I could be overreacting bit I'm not sure if say that. I definitely have a bad feeling about playing them again if it comes to that.
I get it. After watching us play near perfect football for weeks we have evidence that we won’t necessarily play perfect football every week for the rest of the season.

What it did show is that at a time when we didn’t play a perfect game and did it against the best team in the NFC IMO we still found a way to grit out a win. In the playoffs we’re going to have to find a way to get past a quality adversary and we’ve seen we can do that. It also reminded us that in a close game we have something that none of our opponents can match. Tucker.

So I guess CBS considers Fouts their top guy next to Romo who gets the late afternoon feature game. They give him their top 1 AM game so we got him again.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
So I guess CBS considers Fouts their top guy next to Romo who gets the late afternoon feature game. They give him their top 1 AM game so we got him again.

I dunno....that smells like seniority BS to me because I don't see how they could consider Fouts to be their 2nd best analyst.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Both teams are pretty healthy heading into this one, only backup OT Ty Nsekhe is listed as out for the Bills. With the Steelers being without JuJu and James Conner, we have a chance to capture the AFC North with a potential upset if we handle our business.

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
Oh baby! CBS CHOSE to show the Ravens game down south instead of the local match up. Because FOX did NOT choose to show the marquee match up of the 49ers and Ravens last week I TUNE THEM OUT. The NFL is a billion dollar business and FOX WILL COMPLY.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I can't stand Fouts as a commentator. He's a little more tolerable while/when we're doing well, but he's just such a nudge. I was really hoping for Romo and Nancy. They call a good game and they have a good repartee going.

I worry about this one cause well that’s what I do is worry. Nonetheless I think it is a genuine concern. That game v 49rs was s meat grinder and Buffalo coasted in their game 10 days ago and are at home.

They are a legit contender and are in position to actually take the 1 seed from us with a win. Weather is not bad but 20 mph wind will slow the pass game.

Their D is good enough to keep us from going off so IMO this game is about our D showing up big. That means clean up the issues in the run game and contain Allen. Lots of missed tackles last game we gave to be solid tomorrow.

Given all of this it may be another Tucker game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I worry about this one cause well that’s what I do is worry. Nonetheless I think it is a genuine concern. That game v 49rs was s meat grinder and Buffalo coasted in their game 10 days ago and are at home.

They are a legit contender and are in position to actually take the 1 seed from us with a win. Weather is not bad but 20 mph wind will slow the pass game.

Their D is good enough to keep us from going off so IMO this game is about our D showing up big. That means clean up the issues in the run game and contain Allen. Lots of missed tackles last game we gave to be solid tomorrow.

Given all of this it may be another Tucker game.
Their run D has been gashed up the middle, their edges are slow. That’s all we need.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
A lot of overconfident chatter from the Bills players and fans. There is also a lot of comparisons for Josh Allen and Lamar (lmao) It is really time for Lamar to put on another clinic just to show that Lamar is one of a kind once in a lifetime QB and Allen is just a big dude that can scramble. Let's not forget how blessed the Ravens are to have landed Lamar Jackson period.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Oh baby! CBS CHOSE to show the Ravens game down south instead of the local match up. Because FOX did NOT choose to show the marquee match up of the 49ers and Ravens last week I TUNE THEM OUT. The NFL is a billion dollar business and FOX WILL COMPLY.

I just checked and it is actually shown at 1PM on CBS here in the Charlotte area. I looked at the map in the link below and our game is the national televised game for the 1PM slot as it's shown everywhere.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=14