• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Juniors declaring to enter 2020 draft / return to school

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
This dude Etienne is weird to watch.
You'd swear there is nowhere to go and he always gets through. wtf?

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We’ll have to wait another year because he’s returning to school.

this is fairly unprecedented. Many backs or players go back to win a title and sure it's been done before, but he has won two titles already.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
this is fairly unprecedented. Many backs or players go back to win a title and sure it's been done before, but he has won two titles already.
This is a surprize. RBs get a lot of wear and tear and I don't see another year benefitting him.
im not saying i agree with them - just contextualising why he (and others like najee harris) might decide to re-up for 1 more year
He may also have decided to finish up his degree too so he has options outside football and for personal accomplishment. I can’t blame him but it would’ve been nice to have him this year.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
He may also have decided to finish up his degree too so he has options outside football and for personal accomplishment. I can’t blame him but it would’ve been nice to have him this year.

He could always go back and get his degree since he wont lose his scholarship. It all depends on what path he is determining for himself. From a football standpoint to me its a bad decision but life and beliefs far outweigh just football.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like what I’ve seen from Baylor DL James Lynch. He’s really disruptive and looks like a quality DL. I could definitely see us pick him on the second day. That seems to be where his value would be for me.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Been meaning to mention this for like a month or two but didnt know where to put it but derek stingley, the cb from lsu is by far the best cb ive ever seen in my life at the college level..... he is only a freshman

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Been meaning to mention this for like a month or two but didnt know where to put it but derek stingley, the cb from lsu is by far the best cb ive ever seen in my life at the college level..... he is only a freshman

hes the best corner on his team already despite being a freshman - and the next best corner on his team is entering the draft and may well be a 1st round pick...