• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Juniors declaring to enter 2020 draft / return to school

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't think he'll be picked top 5, after that all bets are off. I see 3 defenders, at least 2 QBs and at least 2 OL going ahead of Jeudy. @rossihunter2

just not sure there's enough guys more talented than jeudy - maybe none of those teams currently slated to pick in the top 7 have a need for a wr but maybe a team moves up to get him

he's definitely hindered by just how many talented wrs there are in this class
we may find that nearly a 6th of the players taken in this draft are wrs - its just so deep and so talented the whole way through

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't think he'll be picked top 5, after that all bets are off. I see 3 defenders, at least 2 QBs and at least 2 OL going ahead of Jeudy. @rossihunter2
although the Giants seriously need help on the defense and offensive line, depending on the coach, I could see them going that route, since they traded Beckham last year. I do think the best choice for them would be either OL or the defense.

That being said a WR needy team could trade up for Jeudy before the Cardinals also.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Sounds like he is staying and coming back to Bama for another year. No way they have a press conference just to say he is leaving for the NFL.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
i wish he came out but i understand why he's gone back - it makes more sense for him than for some of the other bama guys - although you'd think he'd have wanted it to be with tua...
Probably but he is clicking with Jones, too and couple other important juniors are returning as well. It will be pretty good team next year.