• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Chargers have declined Corey Liuget's 2019 option making him a free agent next month. His cap hit was $9.5M.

The Jaguars have re-signed K Josh Lambo to a four year contract.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Report: The Steelers' current plan is to play the Tag Game with Bell and slap the transition tag on him in hopes of matching and then trading him to get compensation for him.

LE'VEON BELLRB, PITTSBURGH STEELERS

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports "all indications" are the Steelers plan to use the transition tag on free agent Le'Veon Bell.
Yikes. The first day the Steelers can apply the tag is next Tuesday. It is an almost stunning level of pettiness, but within the Steelers' rights via the collective bargaining agreement. Per reporter Gerry Dulac, under no circumstance would the Steelers consider actually keeping Bell. The scheme would also require Bell signing the tag. The Steelers' endgame would be: Getting Bell to sign the tag, matching an offer sheet from another team, and then trading Bell for compensation. It promises to be an acrimonious end to an exceedingly bitter feud.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player-news/headlines#news-8843451

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Report: The Steelers' current plan is to play the Tag Game with Bell and slap the transition tag on him in hopes of matching and then trading him to get compensation for him.

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports "all indications" are the Steelers plan to use the transition tag on free agent Le'Veon Bell.
Yikes. The first day the Steelers can apply the tag is next Tuesday. It is an almost stunning level of pettiness, but within the Steelers' rights via the collective bargaining agreement. Per reporter Gerry Dulac, under no circumstance would the Steelers consider actually keeping Bell. The scheme would also require Bell signing the tag. The Steelers' endgame would be: Getting Bell to sign the tag, matching an offer sheet from another team, and then trading Bell for compensation. It promises to be an acrimonious end to an exceedingly bitter feud.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player-news/headlines#news-8843451
It's like a trailer for a soap opera that's trying to ramp up the drama by any means necessary because it's run out of ideas.

maxresdefault.jpg

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Ask him if the Cardinals won that game. Regardless of his answer, drug test him. Show him the results afterwards and test him again.
I totally ment their divisional round Hahahah. Makes it a lot less of a case. I had the championship game in my mind because no way the divisional game can be the best game can mean anything if you lose by 30 the next week. The mile high miracle was The best game I’ve ever watched, and I am strongly considering getting some sort of tattoo of the play lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
RB, Mark Walton was arrested on a battery charge. There were rumors we were interested in Walton before we made our picks in the 3rd round

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
@JO_75 and fellow Ravens brethren, you thought this Steelers saga with AB was going to stop before he gets traded, think again........

This is what he had to say about Big Ben.

upload_2019-2-16_17-39-20.png

Reactions: cdp