• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You got that right brother. If I was the owner, I would be pissed that my coach created that culture and let things get that far. I would be in the market for a new coach.
Picture a bridge burning in a comic strip and the character, AB, running away from the falling bridge. We will call the bridge ACME construction. Meep Meep

JO_75

Hall of Famer

LANDON COLLINSDB, NEW YORK GIANTS

ESPN's Josina Anderson reports the Giants and impending free agent Landon Collins "are not currently in active negotiations."
ESPN's Jordan Raanan predicted the recent "unpredictability of the safety market" would make it difficult for Collins and the Giants to find common ground on a long-term deal, and it appears that is the case. Unless something changes, the Giants are expected to use the franchise tag on Collins, which should be worth around $11 million.

DEMARCUS LAWRENCEDL, DALLAS COWBOYS

NFL.com's Tom Pelissero reports free agent DE DeMarcus Lawrence would not sign the franchise tag if tendered again this season.
Since a long-term agreement is extremely unlikely before the March 5 deadline to apply the tag, Lawrence will almost certainly be tagged again. That leaves mid-July as the real deadline. Lawrence might have more leverage than usual after Le'Veon Bell actually showed teams there are at least some players willing to sit out an entire year. Ultimately, we can't see owner Jerry Jones letting this situation get to that point.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
@Dom McRaven More Steelers Implosion News!

Le'Veon Bell tweeted out "Free At Last" after the Steelers announced they weren't Tagging him this year.

Also Steelers GM Kevin Colbert has no problem with Big Ben calling out teammates on a radio show. Even going as far saying when Ben criticizes players, they should listen to him because he's the "elder statesman". So this goes above Tomlin now.

Instead, Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert strongly backed Roethlisberger as a leader today, and told other players they ought to listen when he says what they need to do better, whether that’s on the practice field or the radio.

“Ben’s the elder statesman. If the players were smart, they’d listen to him. He’s been there,” Colbert said, via Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-with-big-ben-calling-out-teammates-on-radio/

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...l-says-free-at-last-as-steelers-dont-tag-him/

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
@Dom McRaven More Steelers Implosion News!

Le'Veon Bell tweeted out "Free At Last" after the Steelers announced they weren't Tagging him this year.

Also Steelers GM Kevin Colbert has no problem with Big Ben calling out teammates on a radio show. Even going as far saying when Ben criticizes players, they should listen to him because he's the "elder statesman". So this goes above Tomlin now.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-with-big-ben-calling-out-teammates-on-radio/

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...l-says-free-at-last-as-steelers-dont-tag-him/
I love this song! Turn it up! Colbert doesn't even respect Tomlin, but "hE'S a BetTeR cOAcH tHAn hARbaUgH!" Teams would kill to have the offensive talent that the Steelers did and they underwhelmed MASSIVELY with that talent. Oh the dumpster fire continues to burn and I assume this means another episode of Days of Our Steelers?!

ALI624

Pro Bowler
They’re losing their minds and we’re reaping all the benefits.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
thats where lots of wealthy men vacation at so im not surprised

I am. Jupiter sounds like it would have trash hookers. If I was in NY, I wouldn't look in Upstate or Rochester. I'm going to the source. Find me in Manhattan.

Makes me wonder now cause my ex would go to Jupiter for vacations... Hmmmm

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I am. Jupiter sounds like it would have trash hookers. If I was in NY, I wouldn't look in Upstate or Rochester. I'm going to the source. Find me in Manhattan.

Makes me wonder now cause my ex would go to Jupiter for vacations... Hmmmm
Lol.. yea man. Jupiter and west palm beach got all the boujie chicks thats living off wealthy men

Reactions: cdp

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tbh its nothing imo.. old billionaire just trying to pay for some ass.. it doesnt make him look bad or nothing imo
I have to agree. If the worst thing you can say about an old billionaire is that he paid for some sex, then that's not half bad. The guy has still done a lot of good and looks after his players.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I have to agree. If the worst thing you can say about an old billionaire is that he paid for some sex, then that's not half bad. The guy has still done a lot of good and looks after his players.
Hell yea.. even helped meek mill out. I dnt even think he married.. my man kraft just living his life

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Bears have released K Cody Parkey. They save $1.1M in cap but take on $5.2M in dead money as he signed a 4 year deal last March.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I know that Mr. Kraft denies the allegations but it is now reported there is surveillance tape. Adam Shefter is saying there are bigger names involved than Mr. Kraft.....Jerry Jones?.....lol.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know that Mr. Kraft denies the allegations but it is now reported there is surveillance tape. Adam Shefter is saying there are bigger names involved than Mr. Kraft.....Jerry Jones?.....lol.
Looks like that Schefter report was inaccurate. Jupiter PD isn't aware of a bigger name apparently.