• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I totally agree. At this point he would be better off with another team. I see him going to the Giants or Skins.

I don’t understand it tbh - Steve keim picked him a year ago and gave him nothing to work with and seems to have checked out on him already which is insane

On top of that keim hired the HC so if the HC wants a different qb then why are you hiring him...

If I were Rosen I’d be so pissed off right about now - the disrespect and lack of faith is disturbing

It’s not even like it’s a new gm coming in and the qb wasn’t his guy - no keim literally picked this guy a year ago...

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t understand it tbh - Steve keim picked him a year ago and gave him nothing to work with and seems to have checked out on him already which is insane

On top of that keim hired the HC so if the HC wants a different qb then why are you hiring him...

If I were Rosen I’d be so pissed off right about now - the disrespect and lack of faith is disturbing

It’s not even like it’s a new gm coming in and the qb wasn’t his guy - no keim literally picked this guy a year ago...
Keim is an alcoholic and also signed Bradford to a 20m contract. He has torn down a once pretty competitive roster.
Rosen deleted all of his cardinals related pictures from his Instagram account.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I totally agree. wth are you hiring a guy who doesn't want to use the 1st round pick from one year ago whom was totally mismanaged.

It seems like he doesn't know how to hire a coach anyway.

i feel bad for Rosen.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I totally agree. wth are you hiring a guy who doesn't want to use the 1st round pick from one year ago whom was totally mismanaged.

It seems like he doesn't know how to hire a coach anyway.

i feel bad for Rosen.

and tbf to kingsbury he's been very supportive of rosen publicly and said he's their guy which is why its so strange the way keim's been talking...

unless - and this would be the ultimate draft sell - but unless this is a public stunt to drive up the price of the number 1 pick

if they've talked to rosen about this and then they sell this idea that maybe kyler murray is their guy then maybe they get a better deal for the number 1 pick because another team thinks they'll take their guy...

that's the only way this makes sense to me

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
and tbf to kingsbury he's been very supportive of rosen publicly and said he's their guy which is why its so strange the way keim's been talking...

unless - and this would be the ultimate draft sell - but unless this is a public stunt to drive up the price of the number 1 pick

if they've talked to rosen about this and then they sell this idea that maybe kyler murray is their guy then maybe they get a better deal for the number 1 pick because another team thinks they'll take their guy...

that's the only way this makes sense to me
the concern I have with Murray is that his playing weight was in the 180s. If he gained 20 lbs for the official combine weigh in, whats to say that he doesn't lose that weight quickly. I like him as a player, but the weight has me concerned, his playing weight that is.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
the concern I have with Murray is that his playing weight was in the 180s. If he gained 20 lbs for the official combine weigh in, whats to say that he doesn't lose that weight quickly. I like him as a player, but the weight has me concerned, his playing weight that is.

we'll know whether that's a weight he plans to play at by whether he runs at the combine at that weight... if he doesnt run then that's likely not a playing weight

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

Apparently he doesnt just have to prove the teams that didn't draft him wrong, he has to prove the team that DID draft him wrong. That is fairly unprecedented in the NFL.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
An update on the Antonio Brown Sweepstakes from Schefter.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 8m8 minutes ago
The three teams that have shown the most interest in wide receiver Antonio Brown to date are the Oakland Raiders, Washington Redskins and Tennessee Titans, per league sources. Thus, the battle for Brown could develop into a battle between Grudens, Jon and Jay.

The Redskins?? Really. They just gotta be relevant. The Raiders do have 3 1st rdrs so they have capital plus an established QB.