• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
49ers Franchise Player K Robbie Gould has requested a trade saying he wants to play closer to his family in Chicago. Hmmmm.... I hope the Bears have a need at Kicker ;)

Broncos CB Chris Harris has asked for a new contract or to be traded per Schefter.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
49ers Franchise Player K Robbie Gould has requested a trade saying he wants to play closer to his family in Chicago. Hmmmm.... I hope the Bears have a need at Kicker ;)

Broncos CB Chris Harris has asked for a new contract or to be traded per Schefter.
oh well, I traded him to the Saints for a 6th round pick. No take backs

JO_75

Hall of Famer
oh well, I traded him to the Saints for a 6th round pick. No take backs

Damn, for a 6th? Crazy.

So the Broncos can pay $12-$15M annually for him or draft someone this weekend and pay less over the same 4-5 years and get the same production they would have gotten from Harris.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The best news ever from the stupidest organization....

Daniel Snyder has "taken over the first round of the draft." - Grant Paulsen, 106.7 the FanUh oh. The last time this happened, the Redskins traded two first-round picks to move up for Robert Griffin. Snyder is a known Dwayne Haskins fan, so perhaps Washington will move into the top five for Haskins after all.

Read more: http://www.walterfootball.com/nflrumors/teamdraft#ixzz5m2i8a65m

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The best news ever from the stupidest organization....

Daniel Snyder has "taken over the first round of the draft." - Grant Paulsen, 106.7 the FanUh oh. The last time this happened, the Redskins traded two first-round picks to move up for Robert Griffin. Snyder is a known Dwayne Haskins fan, so perhaps Washington will move into the top five for Haskins after all.

Read more: http://www.walterfootball.com/nflrumors/teamdraft#ixzz5m2i8a65m

I have the Redskins trading up with the Jets to 3 to get Haskins in my final mock. Not surprising that Snyder is taking control. They won't be better until he sells the team to someone else.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I have the Redskins trading up with the Jets to 3 to get Haskins in my final mock. Not surprising that Snyder is taking control. They won't be better until he sells the team to someone else.
I have considered doing that as well and it will cost them a couple 1s and a 2 if not more to do that. In the end I don't think that happens. Good thing is I have a regular no trades mock and a trades mock. Everyone at the draft party at my house brings a two different mock drafts.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
this from chiefs beat writer Nate Taylor based off some audio on KCTV5:

Crystal Espinal: "He is terrified of you. And you say that he respects you, but it's not respect."
Tyreek Hill: "He respects me."
Crystal: "He is terrified of you."
Hill: "You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch. That's why you can't keep a fucking man."

the nfl cannot cover their eyes and pretend not to see and hear this

rossihunter2

Staff Member
more quotes from the audio of Tyreek Hill:

D5CO6aWUwAALkD7.jpg:large

this is fucking ridiculous

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
this from chiefs beat writer Nate Taylor based off some audio on KCTV5:

Crystal Espinal: "He is terrified of you. And you say that he respects you, but it's not respect."
Tyreek Hill: "He respects me."
Crystal: "He is terrified of you."
Hill: "You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch. That's why you can't keep a fucking man."

the nfl cannot cover their eyes and pretend not to see and hear this
Jesus fucking christ

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The more I hear of that Tyreek Hill tape the more pissed off I am getting. What father makes his three year old hold his arms out so he can punch him in the chest. He is a monster and if I was on that case, no way in good conscience could I keep that little boy in that home with him. The more I hear, the more probable I feel that arm fracture may not have been accidental.