• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I personally don't want Hill playing another down in the NFL. Thank God that all of this came to light before he got $100 million. Now he's stuck with a 5th rounder's salary and a vilified reputation. I hope this haunts him for the rest of his days.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
They had a strong suspicion what they were getting. They also just signed Clark
agree and as much as I like Clark's ability, I feel they overpaid in both salary and draft picks. Hope that doesn't set a new standard in this league.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
they absolutely knew what they were getting into. Dorsey is a GM known to take risks. He's also a GM that will get you in cap hell and I believe it will happen in Cleveland, but it will be a while.

he's also the guy who drafted both kareem hunt and tyreek hill and then post-incident brought kareem hunt to cleveland

and then the chiefs bring frank clark to kansas city anyway - neither party is absolved both andy reid and john dorsey are culpable for this mess

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
he's also the guy who drafted both kareem hunt and tyreek hill and then post-incident brought kareem hunt to cleveland

and then the chiefs bring frank clark to kansas city anyway - neither party is absolved both andy reid and john dorsey are culpable for this mess
that's why I said Dorsey takes risks and agree both take some degree of fault in this mess

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Adam Schefter

‪Raiders’ RB Isaiah Crowell tore his Achilles during a workout with the team Tuesday and is out for the season, per source. Crowell will undergo season-ending surgery next week. Brutal blow for a player who signed a one-year contract with Oakland.‬

So many misunderstanding fans like this one. Nothing wrong with disagreeing on the pick, but if you think your QB of the future is in the draft it's the right move to take him at 6. As a Giants fan who has watched game tape and researched the heck out of Daniel Jones, I am completely in support of this pick. Clearly the best QB in this draft.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Clearly the best QB in this draft.
DFE6BD24-DDFA-4627-A643-FD1E0CF27B4F.png

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Adam Schefter

‪Raiders’ RB Isaiah Crowell tore his Achilles during a workout with the team Tuesday and is out for the season, per source. Crowell will undergo season-ending surgery next week. Brutal blow for a player who signed a one-year contract with Oakland.‬
that really sucks