• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Wow. I didn't like him but pretty surprising:

zb0-KcfM_normal.jpg

Manish Mehta
@MMehtaNYDN
· 6m
Jets are cutting Jachai Polite, per source

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Aaron Wilson

@AaronWilson_NFL

Texans cutting offensive lineman Martinas Rankin, a former third-round draft pick, according to a league source. Rankin showed a lot of potential, starting games at left tackle and guard as a rookie. Tough player with lot of upside. Expected to be popular on waivers

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This is a strange NFL world. How does Clowney go for less than Tunsil and Stills? Clowney should have went for as much as Mack did last year but undersold themselves.

I guess GM Bill O'Brien cleared this with Head Coach Bill O'Brien. Some major trades happening, and Melvin Gordon could be traded too? This season is already exciting and we haven't played meaningful games yet.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
According to Rap Sheet the Chiefs, Patriots, Chargers and Eagles are inquiring about Bills RB Lesean McCoy.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is a strange NFL world. How does Clowney go for less than Tunsil and Stills? Clowney should have went for as much as Mack did last year but undersold themselves.

I guess GM Bill O'Brien cleared this with Head Coach Bill O'Brien. Some major trades happening, and Melvin Gordon could be traded too? This season is already exciting and we haven't played meaningful games yet.

Clowney probably went for so little because Clowney could dictate where he would go. They need him to sign the tag to trade him.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

Tbh clowney isnt all that. Id take him over here but to play along side watt and still never reach double digit sacks, he shouldnt worth a 1st

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Miami is going all in for Tua. Plenty of draft captal to move up to #1 position now but who's going to protect him lol