• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Mayock's mistake was accepting the job in which he has no say.
Money makes wonders with spine flexibility.
He's probably wanted the opportunity for years. Do you remember a couple years ago when rumors were floating that the Skins were interested in him? He probably turned them down. That's just a hunch.

That being said, I wouldn't say he has no say. Pretty sure he managed the draft room, since that is his specialty.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
HOWARD MUDDC, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Colts senior offensive assistant Howard Mudd stepped down.
This might be the last time he's in the coaching world now that he's 77 years old. Mudd has been in the NFL for 39 years, including 12 seasons on the offensive line with the Colts. Sudden retirement has been a problem in Indy recently.

SOURCE: Stephen Holder on Twitter
Sep 6, 2019, 1:54 PM ET
or changing minds, ie McDaniels

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So now AB wants to be released.... I can't begrudge for this very specific part of his fight but this is making me dizzy.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I actually laughed out loud after reading about Brown asking for his release.

It's just comical and I cannot even fathom ever being so petty and egotistical that you throw away $29M. Like, just don't be a dicker.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
So now AB wants to be released.... I can't begrudge for this very specific part of his fight but this is making me dizzy.
Tbh this actually makes sense after they voided his guaranteed money. I just hope he gets help (medical or psychological)

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Antonio Brown has been released. What a moron. Please don’t sign with the patriots.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My guess: Redskins, Seahawks or Patriots
I'm thinking Redskins as well. I'm certainly hoping he doesn't go to the Pats.

I'm praying he doesn't get picked up by anyone. Maybe he can watch the games with Colin K.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
OR

OR

HEAR ME OUT BOYS

He joins his cousin...……………………………………

*runs out of the forum in fear of the negs*