• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
OR

OR

HEAR ME OUT BOYS

He joins his cousin...……………………………………

*runs out of the forum in fear of the negs*
I would love to have his talent on the team, but I would be afraid he would come in and corrupt him. I think he needs help right now and until he gets it, Teams should probably stay away for now.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This whole AB drama is a complete mess. This is what worries me about the Steelers, now AB is gone and so is Bell. The drama is essentially gone, they can be more focused on winning. Could make them more dangerous as a team.

As for AB, he can sign with any team without going through waivers but a team would sign him now only for him to be inactive as he learns the playbook with games less than 24 hours away.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
This whole AB drama is a complete mess. This is what worries me about the Steelers, now AB is gone and so is Bell. The drama is essentially gone, they can be more focused on winning. Could make them more dangerous as a team.

As for AB, he can sign with any team without going through waivers but a team would sign him now only for him to be inactive as he learns the playbook with games less than 24 hours away.
He is only eligible to play from week 2

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

I see your point, but I don't see them improving. Those guys regardless of what is happening produce and show up on game day.

However, it is a very valid point. I hope you are wrong lol

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
REMEMBER WHEN I SAID FULL PANIC MODE??????????????????????