• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Why??
[profanity deleted] them and [profanity deleted] him.
Which we will on Nov. 3rd
Just seems like there was collusion between AB and The Patriots on this. It stinks to high heaven. This is why people are turned off to the NFL. It just doesn’t sit right with me.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Unless he continues to act nutso, how can you not think, “tampering.” Seems like the Patriots always have a cloud hanging over their season every year. If he plays for them and acts competent and sane, that’ll raise even more eyebrows.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Unless he continues to act nutso, how can you not think, “tampering.” Seems like the Patriots always have a cloud hanging over their season every year. If he plays for them and acts competent and sane, that’ll raise even more eyebrows.
His last chance.. wouldnt surprise me if he acted right.its very easy to sell a wr to the patriots.. like asking a rb do he wanna run behind dallas oline

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
ToddHaleysNineIron
Post subject: Re: AB signed with Pats
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:49 pm
icon_user_online.gif

He loves money, but he thinks he can get more of it.
He was going into a 2 year deal with Derrik Carr throwing him the ball on a team that missed the playoffs.
He's now going into a contract year with Tom Brady throwing him the ball on a super bowl winning team.
He wants those "highest paid WR in the league" headlines next year.
And Rosenhaus has no problem pushing him into that game.

I hope his knees fall off from a low hit.

Its going to be Randy Moss all over again. Moss uncharacteristically kept his mouth shut the whole time there. You watch, AB will suddenly be a saint. What's the deal with prima donna WRs burning OAK and then going to NE?

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Never wish for an injury but in this case I hope so. I want players to realize their power and use it more but not like this. Come on Goodell, announce the contract being voided until a tampering investigation happens.

Then take all year up to the Super Bowl to investigate it, Pats shouldn't be rewarded like this and immature adults shouldn't be rewarded if they don't like the team they get traded to.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Actually insane that they had $24M in cap space...
yeah, I had looked at the available dollars and said there is no way without a refi that they could make this happen. Well it was already done.

Almost like the Tom Brady refi back in late July was in preparation of signing AB

JO_75

Hall of Famer
yeah, I had looked at the available dollars and said there is no way without a refi that they could make this happen. Well it was already done.

Almost like the Tom Brady refi back in late July was in preparation of signing AB

This whole thing smells like tampering, AB should be forced to sit out the year and any contact made by New England whether a coach or player should be looked into.