• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm surprised Bill Callahan is still available. He's one of the best Ol coaches in the league. I would have thought by now someone would have picked him up to round out their staff.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
LMFAO,

Just went onto the Browns forum only to see someone buying in and saying they will be going 11-5 next season and winning the AFC North. Did they not witness what happened last year or is 11-5 the new 6-10.

Hell as a ravens fan, I'd be upset with 11-5.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The NFL Draft being in Vegas is going to have a Vegas feel to it... and the players will be transported to the Red Carpet by Boat.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The NFL Draft being in Vegas is going to have a Vegas feel to it... and the players will be transported to the Red Carpet by Boat.

This is stupid. Also, great idea bringing a bunch of college kids who are now coming into money straight to Vegas.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
117-117 as a starter. If his last name isn't Manning, is he getting in the HoF?

Essentially your right. Though if Eli gets in on the first ballot, that's a major problem. At the least he should wait 2-3 years after his first time on the ballot before going in.