• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Much like the Falcons... the Rams have fallen apart after losing to the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

seeing as if they don't value draft picks. Maybe they would like to send us their other picks for Judon

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So... WR Jaelen Strong had some choice words for BOB...... also the fallout of BOB continues as another player said he turned down Houston after being warned by some of the defensive players.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Adam Schefter 10 hrs ·
‪The deal after the deal: the Eagles and new CB Darius Slay reached agreement on a 3-year, $50 million extension that includes $30 million guaranteed, @RosenhausSports tells ESPN.‬

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Wow, after hearing Darius Slay on ESPN, I just lost all respect for Matt Patricia. You don't do that to a man period! I would be fighting mad if he did that to me.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow, after hearing Darius Slay on ESPN, I just lost all respect for Matt Patricia. You don't do that to a man period! I would be fighting mad if he did that to me.

He's trying everything to be like Belichick, oh I don't need this guy I can replace him easily. It seems Vrabel is on his way to doing what no other former Pats coaches could do, be a good head coach.

I expect Patricia fired by the Lions bye week and the GM fired at the end of the season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He's trying everything to be like Belichick, oh I don't need this guy I can replace him easily. It seems Vrabel is on his way to doing what no other former Pats coaches could do, be a good head coach.

I expect Patricia fired by the Lions bye week and the GM fired at the end of the season.
Regarding Patricia, that's exactly what i told a friend of mine. His problem is he isn't anywhere close to BB not is he head coach material.