• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer

giphy.gif

JO_75

Hall of Famer
OMG!!! pahahahahahaha - so they gave away deandre hopkins to replace him with brandon cooks lolololololol

im sorry but how has Bill O'Brien still got a job?

Bill O'Brien the GM won't fire Bill O'Brien the Head Coach. Once Texans Ownership mans up and fires the GM/HC, this is going to be a bad start to the decade for Houston. Watson isn't the type to demand a trade, but some team needs to trade for him and rescue him.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
OMG!!! pahahahahahaha - so they gave away deandre hopkins to replace him with brandon cooks lolololololol

im sorry but how has Bill O'Brien still got a job?
No one can convince me otherwise that Bill O Brien has got the goods on the Texans' top management. No sane executive would even allow any of his shenanigans to happen in the first place.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

That's an alright receiving core, but man I'd like to see a WR like Hopkins with a QB like Watson.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bill O'Brien the GM won't fire Bill O'Brien the Head Coach. Once Texans Ownership mans up and fires the GM/HC, this is going to be a bad start to the decade for Houston. Watson isn't the type to demand a trade, but some team needs to trade for him and rescue him.
send a roll of toilet paper and some hand sanitizer and we can have Watson as LJ's backup

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Drew Brees signed a 2 year $50M contract with the Saints, but already has his broadcasting deal done. Brees has chosen NBC, and could replace Chris Collinsworth for Sunday Night Football.

ESPN has now lost out on Tony Romo(re-signed with CBS), Peyton Manning & now Drew Brees.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Drew Brees signed a 2 year $50M contract with the Saints, but already has his broadcasting deal done. Brees has chosen NBC, and could replace Chris Collinsworth for Sunday Night Football.

ESPN has now lost out on Tony Romo(re-signed with CBS), Peyton Manning & now Drew Brees.
glad he chose NBC and if he is replacing Collinsworth.... wooooooo hooooooo

Reactions: cdp

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

I just read that CBS sacked Dan Fouts. I know several members on here are not fans of Fouts.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
SNY's Ralph Vacchiano doesn't expect the Giants to re-sign free agent DE Markus Golden.
Golden priced himself out of New York after posting 10 sacks in a rebound 2019. He hasn't come close to the $10 million AAV he's seeking, but the Giants don't have the cap space to bring him back. Despite a slow market, Golden should land a multi-year contract after playing last season on a prove-it deal.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm not on the whole, let's condem everyone who steps outside of their house the way some are where they are mad over Dak and Dez throwing a football around. If it's 2-3 people, like Lamar, Hollywood and AB, fine. But Dak Prescott throwing a birthday party for a friend with 30 people in one room? I'm all for people getting out of the house because boredom, but parties and social functions need to stop.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-be-damned-dak-prescott-hosts-a-party-for-30/