• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JAAM

Hall of Famer
When is Adams a free agent? Asking for a friend.

CC: @JAAM
We may have our next SIIE target!
SIIE!!!!!!! This would absolutely be a dream come true. I wonder if Chuck’s extension would prevent EDC from trying to trade for Jamal again. Then again, with how versatile Wink’s defense is, I could see Jamal being in the box a lot with Chuck back in coverage. Jamal only has a 3.5 mill cap hit this year so it’s feasible. I’d give up a first for him in a heartbeat.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So the Jaguars got a 4 for Buoye, a 5 for Campbell and now they are shopping Fournette. They will get pennies on the dollar for him.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

So the Jaguars got a 4 for Buoye, a 5 for Campbell and now they are shopping Fournette. They will get pennies on the dollar for him.
Speaking of Jags players.........
hi-res-36d121ff26101a9540dcb7d4dc755c0b_crop_north.jpg

JAAM

Hall of Famer
dude all this is making me want to trade for him even less
Why? I’d be pissed too if they didn’t return my calls. Let’s not act like the owners’s son isn’t being petty by replying to him on Twitter

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’d trade Judon ASAP to clear up some cap space, trade for Yannick since his value is plummeting, then draft Judons replacement. Orrrrrrr trade Judon and sign Clowney on a year deal. Either way, any scenario should involve a trade of Judon

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’d trade Judon ASAP to clear up some cap space, trade for Yannick since his value is plummeting, then draft Judons replacement. Orrrrrrr trade Judon and sign Clowney on a year deal. Either way, any scenario should involve a trade of Judon

but who's going to trade for him? i was into it when it was first touted but after seeing what we did this offseason i dont see any way this actually happens

at this point all this weird scheming to get him off the team is ridiculous and boring

JAAM

Hall of Famer
but who's going to trade for him?
Depends what kind of compensation we’re expecting. At this point, I’d take a late second, early third