• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
What Brady wants, Brady gets. Wow. He cant be anywhere NEAR football shape. How much weight has he lost since retiring? Maybe he'll just play lighter. Should be interesting. People here in TB are split on the whole deal......

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
apparently Jonathan Taylor tweeted that he likes the idea of playing I Seattle and Russell Wilson "liked" that. Interesting but not shocking to see the Seahawks draft him in the first

Inqui

Pro Bowler
94636583_3279209012125764_7994007948399476736_o.jpg

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Looks like we are hours away from Trent Williams being traded. They have have spoken to multiple teams and if he isn't traded prior to the draft, it will happen during the draft and no later. I wish you well ALMOST wherever you go.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Chase Young or an OT?? Tradeback? This is gonna be an exciting draft where I'm predicting 2 trades within the top 5 if this is true. Browns are gonna be scary good on the oline ( Williams and Conklin ) and of course everybody is gonna be picking them again to win the AFCNorth.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Seahawks releasing Center Justin Britt & G DJ Fluker opening up $12.1M in cap space. Re-signing Clowney?