• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
With Delpit's achilles injury and the fact that he was a free safety almost convinces me that they'll sign Earl Thomas III setting up for an interesting 1st week battle at M&T Bank. I almost feel it happening as we speak... I'm hoping not, but again the Browns are such an abysmal franchise they wouldn't really care about chemistry.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Add another rookie safety injured. Giants second round pick Xavier McKinney has suffered a broken left foot. He will have surgery today. Timetable is 10 weeks.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Eagles offensive line takes another hit. After losing Brandon Brooks, Left Tackle Andre Dillard tore his bicep at practice and will require season ending surgery.

Eagles schedule and the pass rushers they face early on...

Week 1: Redskins (Chase Young & Montez Sweat)
Week 2: Rams (Aaron Donald)
Week 4: 49ers (Nick Bosa)
Week 5: Steelers (TJ Watt)
Week 6: Us (Judon, ZDS)

RIP Carson Wentz

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Eagles offensive line takes another hit. After losing Brandon Brooks, Left Tackle Andre Dillard tore his bicep at practice and will require season ending surgery.

RIP Carson Wentz
Eagles playing 2 teams in week 6? :p

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

RIP Carson Wentz
when did ZDS come back?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Carson Wentz is day to day with a soft tissue injury. It's considered minor and the Eagles are being cautious to ensure he's ready for week one.

Jalen Hurts Time?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Damn that's not a bad trade, I'm guessing the long term deal needed next year in order to keep him took us out of it. Much rather get long term deals done with Stanley & Humphrey first.

more the fact that we physically couldnt add him to the roster because you cant have 2 players on the same tag on the roster at the same time...
unless we dropped judon we couldnt have traded for yannick

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
more the fact that we physically couldnt add him to the roster because you cant have 2 players on the same tag on the roster at the same time...
unless we dropped judon we couldnt have traded for yannick
Dude can you stop dropping facts? My brother and I are trying to dream over here.

JAAM

Hall of Famer