• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cause & Effect:

Carson Wentz is made of glass and got hurt again.

Effect: Jalen Hurts throws an interception leading to first round rookie WR Jalen Reagor getting hurt making a tackle on that play.

Eagles seem to be the team cursed with injuries in 2020.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
haha - i would have hated that swap you're right lol
Hahaha I was just giving you a hard time. I could see why you’d hate it to be honest

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Would you be cool signing Clowney to a one year deal if we can create the cap space?

100% - dont want to mortgage the future for him but he'd be an incredible piece to add to this defence
and if it's just a 1 year deal we probably walk away next offseason with a 3rd round comp pick in 2022 too (a draft class that's probably going to be stacked because i doubt many underclassmen will declare this year)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I hope Derwin isn’t oft-injured in his career. One of my favorite non-Ravens.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cause & Effect:

Carson Wentz is made of glass and got hurt again.

Effect: Jalen Hurts throws an interception leading to first round rookie WR Jalen Reagor getting hurt making a tackle on that play.

Eagles seem to be the team cursed with injuries in 2020.

Another injury update...

Jalen Reagor will miss the start of the season.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
More AFC West news.... on the positive side. Chiefs nearing 6 year extensions with Head Coach Andy Reid & GM Brett Veach.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
From Rap Sheet, another RB gets paid.

The #Bengals are giving RB Joe Mixon a 4-year deal worth $48M, source said. A nice payday for their feature back, who is now under contract for 5 years.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Rap Sheet already denied this, don't know where she gets her sources but she is wrong.

josina reports what she gets told by her sources - it should be noted that it means that sometimes that means you have to understand there can be an agenda (from her sources) about what gets put out there but as shown here - the rapsheet tweet really doesnt actually refute what josina put out there (suggests her source is someone in the building on the staff)