• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Our first official Coach firing is OC Jason Garrett. Sure.... blame him for how terrible Daniel Jones is.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I literally have zero shits to give about other teams injuries at this point. They’re playing catch-up to us in my mind lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
EXTEND BEN!

I wonder who they will target in the draft. Not the best year for QB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JO_75

Hall of Famer
that's ridiculous lol - one of the most in demand OCs and play-designers in the league right now

how'd they let him out of the building - utterly ridiculous

I mean Joe Brady had 5 Head Coaching interviews last year and now he's fired. Any College looking for a good OC just got lucky with a good one made available.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

you'd have thought matt rhule as only 2 years removed from college would be a little more open to physical differences in his players positionally than this

Christensen is a tackle...
and it's not like he's got mekari length arms lol (and mekari's been fine at RT so far)

i sometimes get hung up on length when it shows up on film but if it doesnt show up on tape as a weakness then why worry about it... and it definitely never showed up on christensen's tape

JO_75

Hall of Famer

you'd have thought matt rhule as only 2 years removed from college would be a little more open to physical differences in his players positionally than this

Christensen is a tackle...
and it's not like he's got mekari length arms lol (and mekari's been fine at RT so far)

i sometimes get hung up on length when it shows up on film but if it doesnt show up on tape as a weakness then why worry about it... and it definitely never showed up on christensen's tape

If Rhule doesn't think he's a Tackle, I'll take him off their hands. I mean we need the depth and he's a future starter at RT.