• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I remember pounding the table for Hurd, thinking he would be such a weapon for us. Shame he couldn’t stay healthy.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
there’s a photo and text exchange that looks very not good
Well I sure the public treats this objectively and actually lets the process play out, instead of just assuming that the angry, CTE ridden NFL player is just beating up a victimless woman, which by all accounts, is not what's happening here.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lunch Update: Cam agrees to deal with Panthers, bringing him back home. He turned down deals with Seattle and Houston earlier this season.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
First it was Tim Patrick, now Courtland Sutton got his extension. Denver locking up their young receiving core for the long haul.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Imagine firing your Head Coach after beating the Lions on Thursday. New report says Bears plan on their first ever mid-season firing of a Coach by firing Matt Nagy AFTER Thanksgiving.

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/b...wILip3RPYbnABdJ0m2vbnvULvUVaouqB_NoypE02o0X7o

i get it - short week, too little time for a new coach to get the team prepared for TNF

and if you know he's not the guy and he's making things work then no reason to keep him just because they beat the Lions (if they beat the Lions)

only thing that's odd is that the plan has leaked now