• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer

this is stupid - they should have traded him last week - now the deadline's gone and they're stuck with this situation or they've got to release him and get nothing for him

They could do what the Texans are doing with Watson and just deactivate him every game and pay him not to play. Something tells me he'll be released before the season ends or after the season ends.

So the Browns gave up 2 decent players and a first and third for one decent season where they didn't even make the playoffs. I remember the fans thinking they were destined to win the SB after the trade.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So Rodgers is basically out for two games, this week against the Chiefs and next week against the Seahawks. No way the Packers are going to play him with zero practice and preparation coming back just one day before the next game.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
So Rodgers is basically out for two games, this week against the Chiefs and next week against the Seahawks. No way the Packers are going to play him with zero practice and preparation coming back just one day before the next game.

Unlikely they do, but I could see it being possible. It's not like he really needs practice reps to play, and he can still do a ton of virtual prep, meetings, etc. to prepare for Seattle.

May depend on how good Jordan Love is on Sunday and what happens in that game. If they somehow beat the Chiefs, then yes, they may not rush him back. But if they lose and Love doesn't play well, they'll likely not be too eager to lose back to back games like that. Will put them behind the 8 ball in terms of getting homefield advantage and a bye in the playoffs.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

Practice? We talking about practice? He don't need no stinking practice. Come on man we talking about Aaron "John Wick" Rodgers here and you want to talk about practice.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

if he's good to go they'll play him... it's not like he wont be allowed to participate in zoom meetings etc. or do game study - literally would only be missing reps and he doesnt need them

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Holy hell.... Aaron Rodgers just went off on Pat McAfee's show. There's a lot to go over but basically he calls out the NFL on their COVID policies and what not. I would say both the NFL & Aaron are at fault for this, obviously the NFL knew about this since August and didn't do anything prior to this point. As for Aaron, getting the vaccine at the end of day is a personal choice that people make to get it or not, and if he doesn't want to get it that is fine and his choice. Just don't lie about it, I know people who brag about fake vaccine cards and what not, like no don't do that.

At the end of the day, whether you get the vaccine should be a personal choice, not a mandate. If Rodgers doesn't want the vaccine then that's his choice and I wish would respect people's choices on getting the vaccine but most of the cess people on Twitter or Reddit just want to force everyone to get the vaccine.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah we going to cap off this crazy week of news with another Raider in the headlines, this time it's Raiders CB Damon Arnette in a video waving a gun around and threatening to kill someone. At this point, I'm pretty sure the NFL could just release the 650,000 emails and nobody would notice.

I can't post the video due to language he uses but here's a link to the video.

https://dailysnark.com/2021/11/05/r...ving-guns-around-threatening-to-kill-someone/

didnt he also get in a car wreck with a woman last year and seriously injure her?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah we going to cap off this crazy week of news with another Raider in the headlines, this time it's Raiders CB Damon Arnette in a video waving a gun around and threatening to kill someone. At this point, I'm pretty sure the NFL could just release the 650,000 emails and nobody would notice.

I can't post the video due to language he uses but here's a link to the video.

https://dailysnark.com/2021/11/05/r...ving-guns-around-threatening-to-kill-someone/

High powered weapon? That must be like a ghost gun with the bullet button.

I love that he is texting the guy. Nothing says I’m hard and serious about killing you like laughing emojis and making tik toks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk