• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well Baker just posted this on his Instagram amid the rumors of the Browns wanting Watson. I can't believe they aren't going to give Baker another shot to see if it truly was the injury that impacted his play last year. Maybe they do but I can't imagine if Watson says no that Baker would want to play for Cleveland after this. As for Watson, really hope he lands in New Orleans or Carolina at this point. Anywhere but Cleveland.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, the Browns let their QB play with what should have been a season ending injury, talk shit about him not being an adult while trying to replace him, and then tell him that they refuse to trade him. I get that Baker is polarizing but the Browns have handled this so damn poorly.

Also seems like Matt Ryan is done with the Falcons, so they better hope they get Watson.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the Browns let their QB play with what should have been a season ending injury, talk shit about him not being an adult while trying to replace him, and then tell him that they refuse to trade him. I get that Baker is polarizing but the Browns have handled this so damn poorly.

Also seems like Matt Ryan is done with the Falcons, so they better hope they get Watson.
LMAO

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

This is why I really doubt replacing Ryan with Watson actually makes that team better. About the same level of QB play without a strong offense around him or a good defense to take the pressure off them. Honestly they'd be better off trading Ryan and going into rebuild mode with a rookie QB or a journeyman.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
I don't see Watson picking the Falcons. It's one of the worst rosters in the NFL and acquiring him would cause the Falcons to even further damage their future.

He'd be in a similar spot to his last few years in Houston, playing on a really bad team.

I think he will be headed to New Orleans

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m surprised he didn’t go with the browns. They had put together a great roster and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *GASP* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry. The Browns will forever brown. It’s part of AFCN culture now.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well Watson has started something in Cleveland. Thousands of donations have come in since the Watson trade. Also cool of Lacie to re-tweet this.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
@JAAM , @rossihunter2 , @JoeyFlex5 , @JO_75 , as if this offseason couldn't be any crazier.....

Maybe its just me, but I don't know why the Dolphins think they need a lot more at WR. I think Waddle, Parker and Gesicki is a pretty good group of players to throw to. If I were them, I'd be spending my offseason on Oline and rebuilding my RB room. And potentially finding an upgrade at QB.

Jets, well, that's obvious...

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Maybe its just me, but I don't know why the Dolphins think they need a lot more at WR. I think Waddle, Parker and Gesicki is a pretty good group of players to throw to. If I were them, I'd be spending my offseason on Oline and rebuilding my RB room. And potentially finding an upgrade at QB.

Jets, well, that's obvious...
Well they did sign Armstead which should help. I'm thinking this is the year for Tua to really prove himself or they just need to move on.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Bills are staying in Buffalo. The city and the team has agreed to a new stadium deal with a 30 year lease.

Bills announce 30-year deal for new $1.4 billion stadium in Orchard Park.

The official groundbreaking scheduled for next spring and aiming for 2026 completion. 62,000 seats, open air, “built for Buffalo,” per Pegula Sports EVP Ron Raccuia. https://t.co/1atuAZUrKQ