• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh snap... the other owners aren't going to like this. This will be what forces Dan Snyder to sell the team, either way Snyder is forced to sell the team is good in my book right @RavensMania

Feel like Dan got so much dirt on everyone, they’ll still try and protect him. It makes sense now why Roger Goodell came out a couple of days ago and tried to say how Dan hasn’t really been involved with WFT, and how it’s been mostly his wife.
They probably got the scoop that this investigation was going to come out and wanted to do some damage control.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Feel like Dan got so much dirt on everyone, they’ll still try and protect him. It makes sense now why Roger Goodell came out a couple of days ago and tried to say how Dan hasn’t really been involved with WFT, and how it’s been mostly his wife.
They probably got the scoop that this investigation was going to come out and wanted to do some damage control.

this was already the damage control for the other washington scandals

would be really frustrating if this, of all things, is the thing to push snyder out... but at this point ill take anything that gets him out of the league

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
this was already the damage control for the other washington scandals

would be really frustrating if this, of all things, is the thing to push snyder out... but at this point ill take anything that gets him out of the league
I see your point, but anything that forces a sale is good at this point.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The only thing Snyder hasn't done is win a sb. New owner and staff is mandatory
The first thing Snyder did when he bought the Redskins was to fire the entire administrative staff and anyone and anything connected to Jack Kent Cook.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor

I'm just struggling with how, exactly, an NFL franchise pulls this off. Like honestly I don't even buy the fact that the NFL doesn't basically have access to the team records and knows this stuff. Seems like it would be terrible PR for the league to just allow NFL teams to blindly operate their own financials, with no league oversight, and just accept the word of the teams that they're reporting everything accurately.

Especially when there's so much revenue sharing going on.

Won't surprise me in the slightest if this turns out to be much ado about nothing.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pete Carroll speaking out...... gotta wonder if some private emails of his are about to be released as backlash lol.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pete Carroll speaking out...... gotta wonder if some private emails of his are about to be released as backlash lol.

This tweet tells you everything you need to know where the NFL stands --> "...no one challenged him"

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Reactions: cdp

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What did Adam do to elicit this?

Bringing up his struggles in the league at the same time reporting his death. I think he deleted it but man it's high time Schefter gets the boot. He went to ESPN and it was downhill from there.

Reactions: cdp

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bringing up his struggles in the league at the same time reporting his death. I think he deleted it but man it's high time Schefter gets the boot. He went to ESPN and it was downhill from there.
certainly was. I like Rappaport better between the two by a good deal.