• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I imagine these are the five teams designated as the home team for the international games. We do play Tennessee and Jacksonville next year as the road team, so two chances of playing international games.

I'm cool with it being Jacksonville but don't take my trip back to Nashville away from me NFL.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Obviously it's always gonna be fluid, but I'm curious to see what the bottom 9 teams will do to address their cap space.

1674412796380.png

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Obviously it's always gonna be fluid, but I'm curious to see what the bottom 9 teams will do to address their cap space.

View attachment 4463

only bottom 9?
what about bottom 12???

i feel like the saints and bucs have to just take their lumps and take a dirt nap for a year to get their cap into a more healthy place especially if Brady moves on from the bucs

im not really sure why the saints didnt take those dead money lumps in 2022 tbh - they've now got some huge cap hits after all the restructures they did last year and the only thing they can do to get some of them down is to find trade partners - Bucs look like they've got a few more avenues to get healthy in the longer-term with their cap... they've also got more players with cap hits that might be tradable

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
only bottom 9?
what about bottom 12???

i feel like the saints and bucs have to just take their lumps and take a dirt nap for a year to get their cap into a more healthy place especially if Brady moves on from the bucs

im not really sure why the saints didnt take those dead money lumps in 2022 tbh - they've now got some huge cap hits after all the restructures they did last year and the only thing they can do to get some of them down is to find trade partners - Bucs look like they've got a few more avenues to get healthy in the longer-term with their cap... they've also got more players with cap hits that might be tradable
I say bottom 9 because I'm not really as interested in what the Bills, Panthers, or Jags do. I say with total ignorance that those 3 teams would need to do some restructuring or cut some players that we may not even be interested. Of course I'm open to being totally deadass wrong.

For the Bucs, there was this.

As for the Saints, I heard they were interested in Carr. At some point, I gotta dig in their forums to see what's up. You'd think their fans would be more in tune with this than we are.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I say bottom 9 because I'm not really as interested in what the Bills, Panthers, or Jags do. I say with total ignorance that those 3 teams would need to do some restructuring or cut some players that we may not even be interested. Of course I'm open to being totally deadass wrong.

As for the Saints, I heard they were interested in Carr. At some point, I gotta dig in their forums to see what's up. You'd think their fans would be more in tune with this than we are.

yeah i mean the bucs were never going to be able to retain those guys
but not retaining those guys has zero impact on their cap lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Welcome to Baltimore, Perriman!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

I feel like his parents would happily rather see him braindead than for him to quit football. His dad in particular is just awful.
I mean.....I get that, but we don't know if Tua himself said he doesn't want to play or not. If he wants to still play, then so be it. I just hope he realizes the risk.