• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I knew once osweiler signed that stupid contract last season thr skins would never get cousins back. Doubt he ends up in Cleveland unless both the rams and niners don't come calling.

he'll be a niner - his two biggest supporters are gruden and shanahan - and i doubt he's a redskin especially after the disrespect bruce allen through his way with the terrible contract offer (he tried to sell it in the press release but if you look into it its really not that great a deal)

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
This is just your daily reminder that the Falcons blew a 25 point lead. Matt Ryan's legacy is now fucked unless he wins a SB(which is something I doubt tbh. I think that team is cursed. Plus following the trend, Winston is going to put up an MVP caliber season, have an impressive record, walk through the postseason only to get obliterated by a team in the AFC. Yeah, bet you didn't notice that trend?) No Shannahan? Let's replace him with drunkard Steve Sarkisian! Brilliant move!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This is just your daily reminder that the Falcons blew a 25 point lead. Matt Ryan's legacy is now fucked unless he wins a SB(which is something I doubt tbh. I think that team is cursed. Plus following the trend, Winston is going to put up an MVP caliber season, have an impressive record, walk through the postseason only to get obliterated by a team in the AFC. Yeah, bet you didn't notice that trend?) No Shannahan? Let's replace him with drunkard Steve Sarkisian! Brilliant move!

The NFC South has definitely gotten way better, a far cry from the terrible division it once was. I think Bucs do win the division but right now the NFC is so wide open its anyones conference to win.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
So, this is awkward.

Lucky Whitehead was cut by the Cowboys because the police had a warrant for his arrest. This was likely due to the Cowboys wanting to show they hold their players accountable (think Dez, Zeke) when they get in trouble.

However, the warrant was actually for the wrong guy and the charges were completely dropped.

The Cowboys cut a guy to make an example of him and it turns out he did nothing wrong. Awkward.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So, this is awkward.

Lucky Whitehead was cut by the Cowboys because the police had a warrant for his arrest. This was likely due to the Cowboys wanting to show they hold their players accountable (think Dez, Zeke) when they get in trouble.

However, the warrant was actually for the wrong guy and the charges were completely dropped.

The Cowboys cut a guy to make an example of him and it turns out he did nothing wrong. Awkward.

and now zeke has had an offseason of bad decisions anyway so its not like it even helped

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A couple trades to announce including a very interesting one.

- Eagles send LG Allen Barbre to the Broncos for late round pick.

- Also the Bills have traded QB Cardale Jones to the Chargers for a late round pick.