• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like Hollywood is about to be WR1 for the Cardinals for the first six games of the season.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well... Brady signed a massive deal with FOX Sports to join the booth once his playing days are over. Romo signed a deal with CBS in 2020 making $17.5M annually over 10 years while Brady is getting $37.5M over 10 years from FOX. Pony up the money CBS if you want to keep Tony.

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well... Brady signed a massive deal with FOX Sports to join the booth once his playing days are over. Romo signed a deal with CBS in 2020 making $17.5M annually over 10 years while Brady is getting $37.5M over 10 years from FOX. Pony up the money CBS if you want to keep Tony.

The GOAT on and off the field

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ugh. I dont want to listen to TB12 talk. FML.
His arrogance and smugness will be tough to stomach, but hopefully his football knowledge makes up for it. I love listening to Romo dissect and call out plays.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
So when the game is on Fox, TV is on mute.
Sorted.
Its much like the book 1984. Once you accept the inevitable( Douchey Tom with his smug comments and amazing hair) , life is much easier.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

absolutely ridiculous contract given out by Fox Sports.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow! There is so much money to be made outside of playing for great players, it's getting ridiculous. He's going to be awesome in the booth. Still, the money is shocking.
Brady calling a Giants-Eagles game is going to be fun lol. Also I guess when Brady does go to FOX, they will suddenly start getting every Patriots game like how Romo gets Cowboys games.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

The accuser is a mother of his 1 month old child.
Detained on no bond until he sees the judge.

They make condoms for a reason, dudes think their pull out game is strong…

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I think we talked about this before but it's still a pretty bad look for the NFL, Roger Goodell and the Rams for lying about their move to LA and how Goodell helped make it happen. Just stealing a team from a city from under St. Louis' nose, only thing missing was the NFL hiring a Mayflower truck to move the Rams in the middle of the Night to LA.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think we talked about this before but it's still a pretty bad look for the NFL, Roger Goodell and the Rams for lying about their move to LA and how Goodell helped make it happen. Just stealing a team from a city from under St. Louis' nose, only thing missing was the NFL hiring a Mayflower truck to move the Rams in the middle of the Night to LA.

this doesn't surprise me in the least