• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (The Final 4)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
We win the next 2 games against the Jets and the Browns are we are # 1 seed period no matter what anybody else does. So we can rest Lamar and the starters for the Steelers game and still beat them.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Don’t know why not having Lamar in the Sunday Night Football promo irks me, but it does.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
My God! Chris Collinsworth calling Wilson's game. His only agenda tonight is to crown him MVP. So if Wilson throws an INT, it was an awesome play by a defender and if he throws a TD, nobody does it better. It is going to make me puke because I thought our commentator was punk enough, but now Collinsworth praising Wilson!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
My God! Chris Collinsworth calling Wilson's game. His only agenda tonight is to crown him MVP. So if Wilson throws an INT, it was an awesome play by a defender and if he throws a TD, nobody does it better. It is going to make me puke because I thought our commentator was punk enough, but now Collinsworth praising Wilson!

Dan Fouts & Collinsworth need to be fired and banned from working in broadcasting if they can't be unbiased toward all teams. The amount of favoring toward teams they have is sickening.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Dan Fouts & Collinsworth need to be fired and banned from working in broadcasting if they can't be unbiased toward all teams. The amount of favoring toward teams they have is sickening.
Fouts was even worse than he normally is today. Too many of his statements are like, REALLY, you needed to tell us that.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Vikings better be careful not to slip up, Rams are starting to come around and so are the Bears.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
maybe with the Rams beating the 'hawks, Collinsworth will shut up about Wilson. Last I checked, Lamar through 5 touchdowns against them.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its rather sad that I could see the Rams hitting 11 wins and missing the playoffs while the NFC East winner will only have 7 or 8 wins and the 6th seed in the AFC will be LUCKY to have 9.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dan Fouts is friggin' incorrigible and unlistenable! He makes little sense in his commentary and makes you wanna poke a pencil in your ear when listening to him! It's like metal on metal shit!