• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (The Final 4)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That 49ers & Seahawks game in Week 17 is looking really good for the Week 17 Sunday Night Flex.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Apparently all the Ravens had to do was beat the Rams down so that they could see very problem their team had and then they just instantly could fix it....

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
When the other dude questions Wilson's numbers in the game - Collinsworth's response? Pretty special guy isn't he? laugh out loud!

Dan Fouts is friggin' incorrigible and unlistenable! He makes little sense in his commentary and makes you wanna poke a pencil in your ear when listening to him! It's like metal on metal shit!
I can’t remember disliking a color man more than I dislike Fouts. The way he carried on about pi on a jump ball as if Smith mugged the receiver and he barely made contact.

He’s a buffoon.

Officiating has been awful. If anything will be done about it it will be now that NE got screwed. Anyone else gets screwed it’s like oh well ... shit happens.

Pats

Veteran
Yeah i was gonna ask how the bills matched up today, were they good enough to be a decent playoff team or no? They have steelers next week. I think niners are going to the SB

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Hawks might finally be coming down to earth, not as impressive as record indicates

they've won a lot of close games - and while that's a skill, it also means there's not much margin for error in their wins which suggests 1 bounce of a ball for them to start losing those games

consistently winning close games is not something that sustains over time (a bit like turnover differential)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seahawks are a good team that look better than they are because of their record. The true reflection of how good a team really is boils down to one single stat imo. That is the point differential which tells me how balanced and better than the other teams they really are. The Seahawks don't have the points differential of a top tier team like the Ravens, Niners or even the Pats. And Wilson is not competition for Lamar's MVP as much as these idiot pundits want it to be.