• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
So he’s perfect for us?

Go back to our bread and butter… signing 30+ year old receivers to their last contracts.
Speaking of 30 year olds Adrian Amos is getting waived by the Jets. Belly up. Played a lot of special teams. Could be the candy apple of Harb's eye.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Speaking of 30 year olds Adrian Amos is getting waived by the Jets. Belly up. Played a lot of special teams. Could be the candy apple of Harb's eye.

He was heavily rumored to sign with us in the offseason... then Chuck Clark went down and he went for the starting gig.

He made zero noise for the jets tho

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
He was heavily rumored to sign with us in the offseason... then Chuck Clark went down and he went for the starting gig.

He made zero noise for the jets tho
PFF has him on a 72.7 grade for the season. They always over rate safeties but, even so, that's got to equate to an above average performance.

He'd be worth adding at vet min for a few weeks, but a team that needs a starting safety will probably outbid us.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco almost threw a pick 6 yesterday. A friend of mine texted me right before the interception that poor ole Joe was gonna throw one in crunch time.
Sure enough he helped us out by throwing a big one. LOL

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco almost threw a pick 6 yesterday. A friend of mine texted me right before the interception that poor ole Joe was gonna throw one in crunch time.
Man i was rlly rooting for him. Sad but I dont think hell start again

Simba

Staff Member
Malik Hamm returning to practice. Not sure he makes it to the 53 but no harm in letting him come back and get his feet wet to be ready if needed. The war of attrition slowed down considerably since the early part of the season so no harm using another of the 8 now. Had only used 4 to this point - Keaton, Tylan, Worley, and Pepe.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
That ball was never getting picked, the elite dragon had too much fire on that one

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Beetlejuice is going to suit up for the Steelers as QB:

1701727383522.png

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man i was rlly rooting for him. Sad but I dont think hell start again
Honestly I was surprised he looked as good as he did being an old QB coming off the couch, learning a new offense, and playing against a borderline playoff team. I had very low expectations for him so he actually met them.

I would probably ride with him because while he didn’t look good, at least you can say it is because he didn’t have practice time whereas the other QBs have no excuse.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly I was surprised he looked as good as he did being an old QB coming off the couch, learning a new offense, and playing against a borderline playoff team. I had very low expectations for him so he actually met them.

I would probably ride with him because while he didn’t look good, at least you can say it is because he didn’t have practice time whereas the other QBs have no excuse.
Well a) Browns have one of the best Olines in football, and Joe has generally always looked at least average with quality protection, b) Stefanski is a good coach for him, since he'll utilize play action well and they can run the ball, and c) the Rams don't have a good defense.

And he still made critical mistakes and they still lost and didn't score much.

It was a decent first game, but it didn't surprise me at any level.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor