• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
So basically their offense is in trouble against our defense too. The dink and dunks won't work as well against us as it does everyone else. Also... we suck at tackling so dink and dunking can work against us too.
Just gotta hope that the D shows up ready to make a statement. If we can get a lead going into the fourth then I'm really not concerned about the 9ers. Shanahan just isn't able to come from behind with the way they've built that team

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just gotta hope that the D shows up ready to make a statement. If we can get a lead going into the fourth then I'm really not concerned about the 9ers. Shanahan just isn't able to come from behind with the way they've built that team
You can say that about us, too

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You can say that about us, too
que Colts 2022 colts game.

We tend to have leads almost every week, so it's hard to say we can't come back. Just that Colts game from 2022 shows we can come back and I think it would be easier with Monken at the helm and the weapons we have on offense now.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor

We tend to have leads almost every week, so it's hard to say we can't come back. Just that Colts game from 2022 shows we can come back and I think it would be easier with Monken at the helm and the weapons we have on offense now.
Well it will be nice to see if we can.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Josh has always been a favorite of mine. Smart, hard nosed baller. He might still be on the team had we not signed Roquan.
Now that he’s retiring I do hope he rethinks his hair style. lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

The Dolphins losing that game reminded me so much of our Colts and Steelers losses this year, because the Titans had late back breaking turnovers and you just assumed that was it for them, but somehow the Dolphins still managed to lose the game

Simba

Staff Member
Duvernay going to IR to make room so seems like a "hey we have an open spot let's get someone in for the future" type of move.