• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I also think that is reasonable. At what point though without any outside stimulus from someone else like melvin Ingram does Houston sign? Like what is the latest time that makes sense?

I can't imagine the ravens would be thrilled with a player that wants to show up at the very last moment.

think it would have to be at least 2 weeks before week 1 if he wants any chance to be ready to play week 1 but i think it's far more likely that you're looking at a more reasonable latest time being just after week 2 of preseason finishes (not much point him signing between week 1 and 2 if it's with the ravens because we'll be doing joint practices at the panthers)

in all likelihood though i think he signs somewhere before preseason 1 - but absolutely no guarantees it's with us

i dont think the ravens will care much about how late in the day he signs (as long as it's not ridiculously close to week 1) - we had no issues bringing ngakoue in mid-season - he's a vet who we know won't need much time to get himself into the playbook so it'll really only be about conditioning but again he's a vet

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
if he does then we're either behind in a ton of games or this offence has made a massive stylistic transition

i could see 35+ tds again if he's on fire again but 4000 yds would be wild - exciting... but wild
Critics would be like "He went up against easy defenses." Or "he's been carried by this pass-catcher group."

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
if he does then we're either behind in a ton of games or this offence has made a massive stylistic transition

i could see 35+ tds again if he's on fire again but 4000 yds would be wild - exciting... but wild
If you have a leather bound book, please write it down in ink. It is going to happen regardless of the kind of offense we run. I suspect if we run an offense even at 40% under Center, Lamar is going to carve up defenses with the play action passing game. I just believe this is the year he shuts everyone up and wins a second league MVP title and a SB title (fingers crossed)...

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If you have a leather bound book, please write it down in ink. It is going to happen regardless of the kind of offense we run. I suspect if we run an offense even at 40% under Center, Lamar is going to carve up defenses with the play action passing game. I just believe this is the year he shuts everyone up and wins a second league MVP title and a SB title (fingers crossed)...

I'm not even remotely worried about Lamar and the offense (which is weird to say as a Ravens fan, not being concerned about the Offense). I'm most concerned about our lack of pass rush keeping us from the winning the super bowl. Way to often we bring the blitz to create pressure. Hopefully the guys up front can make some magic happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean believe it or not there are still critics out there on Brady lmao
Brady is the luckiest motherfucker in NFL history. Either he cheats or gets into a lucky groove and situation but ends up winning the SB. He is an un- athletic piece of wood. I still hate him from the deepest crevices of my being, butt crack included.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ima just start beating mfs asses when they keep moving the goal posts to invalidate Lamar, can’t stand for this shit no more
Can I help?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ima just start beating mfs asses when they keep moving the goal posts to invalidate Lamar, can’t stand for this shit no more
No one knows a father's ire better than a father. I'm all in but be advised I'm a weak ass human being with anger management issues.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Me too dawg… unfortunately I think mine shows up here a LOT
Mine does too lol, especially on game days and draft days.

there’s a fucking thread dedicated to it smh

Lost used to go apeshit on here too lol, the board lost a lot of character when he left

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mine does too lol, especially on game days and draft days.

there’s a fucking thread dedicated to it smh

Lost used to go apeshit on here too lol, the board lost a lot of character when he left

Up to you and me to keep that good shit up bro