• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was completely aware of the situation and went absolutely apeshit lol

Yo my dad was literally in the shower getting ready for bed when I started yelling out of excitement. Never seen him cut the shower off and get dressed as fast as he did that night. He wanted to see the excitement and boy was he in for a treat lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
What about the Kings?
I love seeing them suffer along with their dumba$$ fans. I’m ruthless. They should’ve went to Vegas instead of building that arena for a perennial losing ass team. Now Sac has homeless invading midtown on every street. Sac is the armpit of California

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I love seeing them suffer along with their dumba$$ fans. I’m ruthless. They should’ve went to Vegas instead of building that arena for a perennial losing ass team. Now Sac has homeless invading midtown on every street. Sac is the armpit of California
I meant by the LA Kings lol.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I do with the Stanley Cup… especially this year where I hope we kick Canada’s ass… those “sorey” bastards
How can you hate Canadians!?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bro for real, like have you not seen trailer park boys or letterkenny? Fuck even Larry Enticer. Canadians are cool with me man

Again I’m America first in anything I do. Not everyone lives in shitty areas lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bro for real, like have you not seen trailer park boys or letterkenny? Fuck even Larry Enticer. Canadians are cool with me man

Canadians for the most part are so nice and good people to hang with…… Montreal is the exception , French Canadians are dick heads to outsiders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also side note: the Canadian Special Operations Regiments(their version of our MARSOC) are insane. We did cold weather training with them in Norway and they don’t ever seem phased by the negative temps. They welcome that stuff. I never thought much of Canadians as fighters, but those guys can throw down with the best of us.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Canadians for the most part are so nice and good people to hang with…… Montreal is the exception , French Canadians are dick heads to outsiders

Canada is on my bucket list of places I want to go to, Toronto specifically. I mean I would pick to live in Canada if I had to live in another Country, hopefully within the next couple years I can go.

Again I’m America first in anything I do. Not everyone lives in shitty areas lol

2d2.jpg

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Canada is on my bucket list of places I want to go to, Toronto specifically. I mean I would pick to live in Canada if I had to live in another Country, hopefully within the next couple years I can go.

2d2.jpg
Toronto was great, it's like a miniature New York city, however I liked Vancouver even more than Toronto.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Vancouver is amazing and without looking it up, doesnt a Canadian sniper hold the record for longest kill shot?

Also, French Canadians are crazy people lol