• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Come to the ravens?

he'd have to clear waivers and we can't afford his salary. That being said, if he'd take an inexpensive salary to be with a contender he could be a good fit. He's fantastic in coverage and we could use the help.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
They’re cutting him because he sucks - with the talk this offseason I thought they’d cut him before the season tbh - he just played maybe his worst game so far too and my guess is enough was enough
he's very good in coverage not so good in run support.

ChainedBird

Practice Squad
How much do we think Bozeman will cost to re-sign?

He's been so consistent at both positions that I wouldn't mind a bit of a longer contract (4/5 yrs) and/or more guaranteed money if it brings the cost down.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Okay we need to make a play for Gilmore idc what the future repercussions are. If he is able to come back healthy, he needs to be a raven, lets go fucking win a super bowl this year

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Okay we need to make a play for Gilmore idc what the future repercussions are. If he is able to come back healthy, he needs to be a raven, lets go fucking win a super bowl this year
Not sure we could even create the cap space to bring him in at this point.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
we lost Marcus Peters and now DeShon Elliott is hobbled. we need some help also
True. But if you bring in Gilmore, which I obviously wouldn't be opposed to, you basically push Marlon down to the slot again and send Young, who I think has improved the last couple weeks, to the bench or into sub packages.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not sure we could even create the cap space to bring him in at this point.

2 million and change in cap space probably not getting Gilmore signed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
True. But if you bring in Gilmore, which I obviously wouldn't be opposed to, you basically push Marlon down to the slot again and send Young, who I think has improved the last couple weeks, to the bench or into sub packages.
he wouldn't be able to play for a while anyway. I don't think it happens due to the cap issues both now and in the future, but it would be interesting to see how they would do if they did. You are probably right though, it would move Humphrey into the slot.

He has the ability to play both left and right corner and at times has played the slot, but Humphrey is much better in the slot than Averett.