• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

What’s the odds on Mack landing here? Tbh I’m not a fan of Murray, he seems to always go down on first contact. Freeman looks slow. And as much as I like Williams his fumbling scares the hell out of me.
If I’m being honest I don’t know much about Mack but I’ve always thought he was decent.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
What’s the odds on Mack landing here? Tbh I’m not a fan of Murray, he seems to always go down on first contact. Freeman looks slow. And as much as I like Williams his fumbling scares the hell out of me.
If I’m being honest I don’t know much about Mack but I’ve always thought he was decent.
I’d take Mack over those two in a heartbeat (Murray and Freeman). Both look like they’re running in mud.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Is Jamie Collins any good these days, or is he all name, now?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Is Jamie Collins any good these days, or is he all name, now?
Honestly idk and I’m wondering the same, prime Jamie Collins is the ideal ILB for our style of defense, the patriots scheme is closer the winks than any other team, we’re really the only teams that consistently embrace cover 1-0 hybrid fronts as a base.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Time to give Bell a try.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d take Mack over those two in a heartbeat (Murray and Freeman). Both look like they’re running in mud.

Murray especially. Good god the man is running fully upright and just looks slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Say it louder for the people in the back!!!
Freeman looks slow and finished. Murray is not as good as I expected. Williams has some burst as long as he's not a big fumbler.
Bell is the wild card here. He could be a difference maker if he still has something left in the tank.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Freeman looks slow and finished. Murray is not as good as I expected. Williams has some burst as long as he's not a big fumbler.
Bell is the wild card here. He could be a difference maker if he still has something left in the tank.

Freeman looks hesitant which is a product of not being comfortable with knowing the offense. I don’t think he is the answer but with reps I believe will be much faster. Murray just looks done to me.

Simba

Staff Member
Freeman looks hesitant which is a product of not being comfortable with knowing the offense. I don’t think he is the answer but with reps I believe will be much faster. Murray just looks done to me.

Are we watching the same players? Freeman’s injuries have clearly sapped any explosiveness. He doesn’t have the size to run up the middle and the veer stuff isn’t working because he doesn’t have that ability to change directions and cut anymore. Meanwhile, Murray is what he is. He’s bigger and goes downhill. He’s never been the fastest guy but takes what he can get.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i see the exact opposite - i see freeman lacking explosion and also looking hesitant in the offence

i see murray getting more and more comfortable in the offence each week - he's not gus and he's not JK but he's the best interior runner on the roster right now it seems

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are we watching the same players? Freeman’s injuries have clearly sapped any explosiveness. He doesn’t have the size to run up the middle and the veer stuff isn’t working because he doesn’t have that ability to change directions and cut anymore. Meanwhile, Murray is what he is. He’s bigger and goes downhill. He’s never been the fastest guy but takes what he can get.

I’m not advocating Freeman is the answer by any means … he hasn’t looked good so far. I think with reps and a better understand of the offense he will be much better.

I completely disagree about Murray. He is slow, hesitant, and has shockingly bad vision so far.

Id much rather roll with Williams over either player